Register Now
killamch89

What are the three best apps on your phone?

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

Agree and they dont control your assets like paypal does. that's what I like about them. I try to hold my asset with them most of the time.

Yeah, there is no denying how good cryptocurrency application like Binance works for the better for their users. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

Agree and they dont control your assets like paypal does. that's what I like about them. I try to hold my asset with them most of the time.

That's cool to hear from you, and it is better off than PayPal. At least I don't trade with fear anymore dealing with binance exchange. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool to hear from you, and it is better off than PayPal. At least I don't trade with fear anymore dealing with binance exchange. 

Yes I make sure to do the p2p part of the binance exchange. I find the app pretty good enough for use.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes I make sure to do the p2p part of the binance exchange. I find the app pretty good enough for use.

I will be running a $100 P2P deal on Binance tomorrow most likely sell the USDT that I have in my account. 

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Which country are you from? I enjoy binance P2P too, now that my country government banned direct fiat deposit and withdrawal.

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Which country are you from? I enjoy binance P2P too, now that my country government banned direct fiat deposit and withdrawal.

I am in Asia. and yes we do have p2p not so much legal but I do it anyway lol.

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I think chrome is actually topping the list right now. Am actually using Chrome at the moment to enjoy posting here on VGR.

You're correct. Even though I am not using my chrome to access VGR, it is the most powerful browser at the moment. I use Phoenix browser for VGR and it's going well. 

13 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I think chrome is actually topping the list right now. Am actually using Chrome at the moment to enjoy posting here on VGR.

The thing is that chrome doesn't work on my smartphone, so I make use of CryptoTab browser but the Chrome on my laptop. 

16 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Chrome is one of the best apps for browsing the internet. It has features that save data, saves passwords and other things. I use it most of the times.

9 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Chrome is one of the best apps for browsing the internet. It has features that save data, saves passwords and other things. I use it most of the times.

And you forgot about how they steal your data and invade your privacy 🔏

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

I am in Asia. and yes we do have p2p not so much legal but I do it anyway lol.

You didn't specify the particular side in Asia you from. I know China banned crypto which makes P2P unrealistic for them. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You didn't specify the particular side in Asia you from. I know China banned crypto which makes P2P unrealistic for them. 

Yes china has banned the crypto because they are having their own market and the coins on which they run. they don't allow outside coins.

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes china has banned the crypto because they are having their own market and the coins on which they run. they don't allow outside coins.

Yeah, it's actually something that other countries are trying to do as well and if they succeed, they will kill off cryptocurrency.