Register Now
killamch89

What are the three best apps on your phone?

On 3/11/2022 at 6:15 PM, Knight Barida said:

Chrome is one of the best apps for browsing the internet. It has features that save data, saves passwords and other things. I use it most of the times.

Did you just say one of the best? I might be wrong though but I consider chrome the best browsing app. 

On 3/11/2022 at 3:24 PM, Heatman said:

The thing is that chrome doesn't work on my smartphone, so I make use of CryptoTab browser but the Chrome on my laptop. 

You mean chrome is not compatible with your smartphone? Am really surprised! I have never experienced this before. Good you have an alternative to browse.

On 3/11/2022 at 11:56 AM, Head_Hunter said:

You're correct. Even though I am not using my chrome to access VGR, it is the most powerful browser at the moment. I use Phoenix browser for VGR and it's going well. 

I like the word you used to describe chrome. Most powerful browser at the moment. Am so much in agreement with you. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

You mean chrome is not compatible with your smartphone? Am really surprised! I have never experienced this before. Good you have an alternative to browse.

Yeah, it's something that I started experiencing of late. So, it's why I had to pay for CryptoTab browser and it's what I use now. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I allowed the advert of cryptotab browser fly off my mind, because it doesn't worth the stress at all. The earnings aren't much after several days of continuous mining using their browser. 

Are you making use of their free browser or their paid version of browser? 

On 3/13/2022 at 10:06 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something that I started experiencing of late. So, it's why I had to pay for CryptoTab browser and it's what I use now. 

Wow.. you even have to pay for a browser! Have you tried downloading mozzila browser? 

On 3/14/2022 at 3:08 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I allowed the advert of cryptotab browser fly off my mind, because it doesn't worth the stress at all. The earnings aren't much after several days of continuous mining using their browser. 

Payout takes a lotof time that is one of the reasons I prefer not to use them. They are kind of slow on that part.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Payout takes a lotof time that is one of the reasons I prefer not to use them. They are kind of slow on that part.

Seriously, the amount of time that you have to spend on it and what you get to earn in return is no where near at all. 

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Buy into their cloud X mining to boost your chances of winning or earning more. It's the only way you can get more earning. 

I don't fancy such anymore, still the money I'll be getting can't buy me cheesecake. Are you using such method to earn? 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I don't fancy such anymore, still the money I'll be getting can't buy me cheesecake. Are you using such method to earn? 

Yeah, I do that but just once for their yearly plan. Doing the monthly plan is completely useless in my opinion.