Register Now
killamch89

What are the three best apps on your phone?

I have PayPal app, but I seem it surplus to requirements, their charges are way too bizarre on me. I am using it because it's just a notable option of payment online. If not for that, I wouldn't be wasting time with the payment gateway. 

39 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I have PayPal app, but I seem it surplus to requirements, their charges are way too bizarre on me. I am using it because it's just a notable option of payment online. If not for that, I wouldn't be wasting time with the payment gateway. 

In as much as you get to pay more in order to have transactions occur on PayPal, I believe that it is one of the best financial apps that makes life easier for everyone that work online. 

20 hours ago, Zesty said:

The best apps on my phone at the moment are Twitch to watch my favourite streamers, Twitter to keep up with influencers and Amazon because I end up buying loads and loads of stuff hahaha.

I personally can't do without Twitter because of the updates I get from the social media platform on daily basis. It's the fastest news breaking site for me. 

21 hours ago, Patrik said:

Paypal and 2 local banks apps honestly 😄

jokes aside: Aliexpress (i'm obssesed with it right now xd), a 3rd party music player under "Music player" as a name and Youtube! 

I can never stop making use of my PayPal. I think that I even make use of my PayPal account more than my banking applications lately. 

18 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

In as much as you get to pay more in order to have transactions occur on PayPal, I believe that it is one of the best financial apps that makes life easier for everyone that work online. 

PayPal payment is swift no doubt, their security level is tight. But I don't like their charges rate, and also, how strict they are. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

PayPal payment is swift no doubt, their security level is tight. But I don't like their charges rate, and also, how strict they are. 

PayPal is strict to an extent. Sometimes, you will be hoping that they will relax some of their operational rules, but they care less about what you think. 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Never tried JW library, what that app is about?

It's an app where you can read the Bible, series of books and magazines like the awake and watchtowers, videos for teaching children also available in the app. It's actually a Jehovah's witnesses library app. 

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

It's an app where you can read the Bible, series of books and magazines like the awake and watchtowers, videos for teaching children also available in the app. It's actually a Jehovah's witnesses library app. 

It's a nice app for Jehovah Witness members. I used it in 2016 when I was still in high school and I enjoyed their teachings.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

It's a nice app for Jehovah Witness members. I used it in 2016 when I was still in high school and I enjoyed their teachings.

Wow that's good to hear! It's truly an amazing app that everyone who loves reading the Bible can use easily. 

On 3/6/2022 at 12:04 AM, Knight Barida said:

PayPal is strict to an extent. Sometimes, you will be hoping that they will relax some of their operational rules, but they care less about what you think. 

Sooner, I'll get rid of them completely, their restriction and strict policy is upsetting me deeply.