Register Now
killamch89

What are the three best apps on your phone?

12 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Wow that's good to hear! It's truly an amazing app that everyone who loves reading the Bible can use easily. 

That's good. The sections for kids on the app teaches the ways of Jehovah for kids to understand what they should be focus on.

14 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Wow that's good to hear! It's truly an amazing app that everyone who loves reading the Bible can use easily. 

I have seen where they use the application and it's that good with the kind of religious information it's good on good news. 

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

What will be your best alternative once you get rid of PayPal? I would like to know. 

Already, I've been with cryptocurrency for over 2 years now. I love it's mode of transaction, almost zero transaction fees, payment is fast as well, even if it's not on same level with PayPal's type. 

On 3/6/2022 at 10:50 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It's a quality app, I've used it before, but it isn't installed as app via my device. I access it through their website which is 'jw.org. 

Yes that's another way you can access and enjoy Jehovah's witnesses books and publications. It's either you download the app or visit jw.org

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes that's another way you can access and enjoy Jehovah's witnesses books and publications. It's either you download the app or visit jw.org

re you a Jehovah's witness? This one you're sounding so real like this, knowing how it is with the church. 

16 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

re you a Jehovah's witness? This one you're sounding so real like this, knowing how it is with the church. 

Yes I am one of Jehovah's witnesses. Trust me when I say there's a lot of information on the jw.org site that will benefit you a lot.

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Already, I've been with cryptocurrency for over 2 years now. I love it's mode of transaction, almost zero transaction fees, payment is fast as well, even if it's not on same level with PayPal's type. 

Let's say you work for online clients that don't use crypto as mode of payment, how do you get to pay them then?

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes I am one of Jehovah's witnesses. Trust me when I say there's a lot of information on the jw.org site that will benefit you a lot.

That's interesting, I love witnesses as well. Their publications are superb no doubt. 

P.S. Let's now return to the topic of discussion and not going off key. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Plus crypto and paypal can be hard to use in same place because we know paypal can close account any day. I wont hold crypto with paypal instead I would hold with binance.

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Plus crypto and paypal can be hard to use in same place because we know paypal can close account any day. I wont hold crypto with paypal instead I would hold with binance.

Binance is a crypto exchange, which isn't strict like the way PayPal is. If you verify account completely with binance and you don't flout it's privacy policy or T&C's, you wouldn't get banned or limited. But PayPal can still limit your account, even when you've cleared your verification with them. I was a victim of such, not even initiating any fraudulent transactions, my transactions isn't a suspicious with large sums, just little funds with some merchants. Still PayPal closed it for me without citing enough reasons for my account limitation. I've been with binance for over two years now, I trade without fear, because I know I don't belong to scam activities and binance wouldn't limit my account since I'm keeping it clean. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Binance is a crypto exchange, which isn't strict like the way PayPal is. If you verify account completely with binance and you don't flout it's privacy policy or T&C's, you wouldn't get banned or limited. But PayPal can still limit your account, even when you've cleared your verification with them. I was a victim of such, not even initiating any fraudulent transactions, my transactions isn't a suspicious with large sums, just little funds with some merchants. Still PayPal closed it for me without citing enough reasons for my account limitation. I've been with binance for over two years now, I trade without fear, because I know I don't belong to scam activities and binance wouldn't limit my account since I'm keeping it clean. 

Agree and they dont control your assets like paypal does. that's what I like about them. I try to hold my asset with them most of the time.

On 3/8/2022 at 7:34 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's interesting, I love witnesses as well. Their publications are superb no doubt. 

P.S. Let's now return to the topic of discussion and not going off key. 

Smiles.. it's good to hear that from you. Okay. Back to main topic.