Register Now
killamch89

What are the three best apps on your phone?

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I do that but just once for their yearly plan. Doing the monthly plan is completely useless in my opinion. 

Hmm, I hope you get reasonable profit after waiting for a whole year buddy? Is the one month duration own unprofitable? 

On 3/12/2022 at 11:35 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Did you just say one of the best? I might be wrong though but I consider chrome the best browsing app. 

There are places that people use other browsing devices because Chrome doesn't go fine with their browsing. When you look from that angle, you will realize that it is not actually the best for them. 

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

There are places that people use other browsing devices because Chrome doesn't go fine with their browsing. When you look from that angle, you will realize that it is not actually the best for them. 

Just realized that now that not all devices are compatible with chrome. I hope I don't experience any of this in the future because am so much in love with chrome.

Even if chrome do malfunction at times on my phone, I still prefer it, due to the data save feature it got. Plus, ur runs faster, Eben if it consumes more data plan, I don't get bothered much, because it adds 70% user's experience, which is commendable by me. 

17 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Just realized that now that not all devices are compatible with chrome. I hope I don't experience any of this in the future because am so much in love with chrome.

If you buy a mobile device that is popular and used by many in the world, you may not experience that kind of issues though. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

If you buy a mobile device that is popular and used by many in the world, you may not experience that kind of issues though. 

Not necessary. You cna buy popular phone and still have issues. not all models behave same. its hardware after all some can get bad device too.

Just now, skyfire said:

Not necessary. You cna buy popular phone and still have issues. not all models behave same. its hardware after all some can get bad device too.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have purchased one smartphone in the past and it had factory fault. I had to return it and they changed it. 

On 3/19/2022 at 11:36 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very correct. I have purchased one smartphone in the past and it had factory fault. I had to return it and they changed it. 

I remember in past samsung had some of such issues. Like regularly you had to replace the phone but since xiaomi the things have changed a lot. now manufacturers dont do service and repair based phones and make good phones instead.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I remember in past samsung had some of such issues. Like regularly you had to replace the phone but since xiaomi the things have changed a lot. now manufacturers dont do service and repair based phones and make good phones instead.

Yeah, Samsung had so much issues like that in the past. It was when they were trying to find their feet and identity but they have perfected it now. 

On 3/19/2022 at 5:14 AM, Knight Barida said:

I guess that's the reason why am actually surprised that chrome are not compatible with some devices. All the phones I have always used are popular products so I'm not sure am going to experience such.

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I hate buying a brand new mobile phone and within a short period of time, the phone I bought breaks down. It should serve me for some time before breaking down. 

I don't even pray to experience such again. It can be very much annoying and frustrating when you managed to buy a brand new phone only to break down In a short period of time. I once had an experience of such with infinix product once.