Register Now
killamch89

Coffee or Tea?

Tea for sure; even caffeinated tea has just the right amount of caffeine where it doesn’t irritate me. I don’t like the affects of too much caffeine. I’ve become a bit of a tea connoisseur. I’ve got tea from all over the world. I have a tea tumbler with infuser, all I do is boil water, only takes a minute with an electric kettle and put it in tumbler, then put the leaves in the infuser; it’s done pretty quick. The tumbler keeps it hot or cold for many hours in case you want to save it. 

I love a good hot cup of black coffee. But I also love my iced tea. I set out a jug of water with 4 or 5 bags of tea in it, leave it in the sun for a day, and I have a full jug of tea in the evening. Sun tea is the best. But a nice hot coffee is right up there next to it. I honestly can't pick one over the other.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I love a good hot cup of black coffee. But I also love my iced tea. I set out a jug of water with 4 or 5 bags of tea in it, leave it in the sun for a day, and I have a full jug of tea in the evening. Sun tea is the best. But a nice hot coffee is right up there next to it. I honestly can't pick one over the other.

Wow, I got to try that. How long in the sun? Is it covered? 

12 hours ago, Empire said:

I'm more of an tea person who drinks tea mostly all the time 😉 and also that I drink coffee when I go out 🙂 

Tea is life - Personally, I always have things like Ginger Tea.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Iced tea is amazing especially when using black or green tea.