Register Now
NFields007

Spider-Man PS4

I have been playing pretty much non-stop since Friday.  It is amazing, the swinging is fun and has a good feel to it and the combat is engaging and difficult, it is not just a button masher.  I also like that there are a lot of different approaches you can take to combat which allows you to change it up.  Also, the city just has a great feel and scale to it, a lot of NPCs around just providing that live city feel and I don't think any game has provided a full Manhattan to explore in the way this game does, plus you are swinging around it so what can be better.

On 9/11/2018 at 7:41 AM, Demon_skeith said:

It's finally out, anyone here playing it? Looks like its been doing good so far.

Yeah - it's an outstanding game by Marvel. Even the trailer was very good. I like how the city of New York was very realistic in the game. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's an outstanding game by Marvel. Even the trailer was very good. I like how the city of New York was very realistic in the game. 

Yup the gameplay is amazing. I don't own this game personally, but have played on my friend's console. The gameplay is amazing. And as you said, the surrounding is quite realistic. 😊

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yup the gameplay is amazing. I don't own this game personally, but have played on my friend's console. The gameplay is amazing. And as you said, the surrounding is quite realistic. 😊

Yeah - the setting of the game being a realistic New York City offers a great sense of connection to it feeling like it's not just game mechanics but a real life city. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - the setting of the game being a realistic New York City offers a great sense of connection to it feeling like it's not just game mechanics but a real life city. 

The graphics are no doubt very good and real like, what is more intriguing is the gameplay. It is even more entertaining, look at the video and you will understand. It really awestruck me with the movements.

45 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The graphics are no doubt very good and real like, what is more intriguing is the gameplay. It is even more entertaining, look at the video and you will understand. It really awestruck me with the movements.

Exactly - There is a way a game setting would be set up, it tends to offer more than just being for playing fun sake and a lot more like the player being a part of his society while in the gameverse. 

I'm glad I didn't play this when it first came out because I was able to enjoy it for the first time with the PS5. The changes they made for the PS5 were just perfect and made the game feel a lot better. And then I moved on straight away to Miles Morales which was great too.