Register Now
The Blackangel

10 Video Game Shopkeepers Who Sold You Utter Trash

Really, Why that list. Sad that my first thought, the Wandering Trader from Minecraft, didn't make the list. All their trades are garbage and all they're good for is 2 leads after you kill him and his llamas. Seems that the video/review is done by this users thoughts. 

That was a fun list. I've only encountered a few them personally (like Griffon and Middigoron), but alot of the swindlers are fun characters unlike that prick from anthem, so I'm sorry that they're around. I always blackmail Griffon, every time! 😁

I remember in my early College days (around 2014), I was quite a fan of racing games. After finishing NFS Most Wanted, I was looking for another such good one, and I bought  Volvo the game, from a shopkeeper. I still regret my choice. I wonder how simbin could launch such a pathetic game. 😒

15 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I remember in my early College days (around 2014), I was quite a fan of racing games. After finishing NFS Most Wanted, I was looking for another such good one, and I bought  Volvo the game, from a shopkeeper. I still regret my choice. I wonder how simbin could launch such a pathetic game. 😒

Haha, that game was a complete trash in every aspect of it. If I were to rate it the game, it would get 2 star rating. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, that game was a complete trash in every aspect of it. If I were to rate it the game, it would get 2 star rating. 

That's 2 stars out of a possible thousand, right? Hell all that is required for 20 would be to spell the name right, but when a game sucks so bad that you have to take points away from that, then you have a shit sandwich.

Edited by The Blackangel

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

That's 2 stars out of a possible thousand, right? Hell all that is required for 20 would be to spell the name right, but when a game sucks so bad that you have to take points away from that, then you have a shit sandwich.

".... have a shit sandwich" 

That basically sums it up how it's a big rip off that causes a massive piss off feelings. 

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

You are very generous to give it 2 rating, I personally would have given less than 1 out of 10. I had high expectation while purchasing it, which shattered after playing it for the first time.

13 hours ago, Family sedan said:

How well advertised was Volvo the Game?  I don't even remember it and I'm a pretty hardcore gearhead.

13 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I believe that it may probably not have been well advertised or maybe you missed it. It can only be either one of those two.