Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game universe feels most like this one to you?

Probably anything that has to do with Pokemon. I enjoy my life and I'm very happy with it. Pokemon tends to be the main universe that is similar to me. If your life wasn't happy it would be hard to say that but mine is.

9 hours ago, TopSilver said:

Probably anything that has to do with Pokemon. I enjoy my life and I'm very happy with it. Pokemon tends to be the main universe that is similar to me. If your life wasn't happy it would be hard to say that but mine is.

Yeah, it's really relaxing game

On 7/15/2021 at 1:35 PM, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be Metal Gear universe for me because when you look at the universe very closely, everything is like a ruse. 

Well that's one aspect of life - most people wouldn't get the part of growing up in violence has a drastic impact on your psyche when you get older. I've been there and it's all too real.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well that's one aspect of life - most people wouldn't get the part of growing up in violence has a drastic impact on your psyche when you get older. I've been there and it's all too real.

No matter how much people disagree with that, it doesn't change the fact that we always assimilate most of what happens around us and it takes a hold on us with gaming behavior. 

On 7/19/2021 at 12:17 PM, Heatman said:

No matter how much people disagree with that, it doesn't change the fact that we always assimilate most of what happens around us and it takes a hold on us with gaming behavior. 

I don't know - in-game I'm usually a mass murderer but in real life, the only way I'd kill someone is in self-defense so my gaming behavior doesn't necessarily reflect how I behave in every day situations.

54 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I don't know - in-game I'm usually a mass murderer but in real life, the only way I'd kill someone is in self-defense so my gaming behavior doesn't necessarily reflect how I behave in every day situations.

Lol. That's an insane comment really. 😆

I never throught, I am a mass murderer too. But mostly murderer for larger good. 😁

I actually agree with @Heatman, the decisions we take while playing, are somehow connected to our real life POV.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Lol. That's an insane comment really. 😆

I never throught, I am a mass murderer too. But mostly murderer for larger good. 😁

I actually agree with @Heatman, the decisions we take while playing, are somehow connected to our real life POV.

Haha, all killers in a game play are fictional murderers 😂 and most of us are on that table. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Haha, all killers in a game play are fictional murderers 😂 and most of us are on that table. 

But the killings we do here are heroic. I mean when you are playing a character, if that kills others that is for the betterment. Let it be Battlefield 2042 or Prince of Persia, we are given some objectives and we have to complete it.

Edited by Razor1911

48 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

But the killings we do here are heroic. I mean when you are playing a character, if that kills others that is for the betterment. Let it be Battlefield 2042 or Prince of Persia, we are given some objectives and we have to complete it.

Exactly, it's something that we have a relishing feelings when we complete, there is no feeling better than that.