Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most immersive games you’ve played?

What games are most immersive to you, completely absorbing your attention and disconnecting you from real life?

For me, it is the BioShock games. Aside from flares of my pain issues, they seem to be able to pull me in and make me forget just about everything else.

20 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I find that most games are immersive, even something simple like PlayStation Monopoly.

Or is it that the Monopoly game brings out your sense of capitalism because I had a friend who was absolutely brutal when it came to playing Monopoly. We often had to remind him that it was only a game and not something that can actually benefit him in real life.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:44 AM, killamch89 said:
  1. Spec Ops - the Line
  2. The Last Of Us
  3. Metal Gear Solid
  4. Skyrim
  5. Need For Speed: Most Wanted
  6. Devil May Cry
  7. Zelda and the ocarina of time
  8. Mario 64

It's definitely going to be Need for Speed Heat, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy 8, The Division 2, Golden Sun, Metal Gear, Resident Evil Village. 

On 7/25/2021 at 6:32 AM, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be Need for Speed Heat, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy 8, The Division 2, Golden Sun, Metal Gear, Resident Evil Village. 

Not sure how I left out FF8 and RE: Village was a pretty good experience overall I can't lie.

On 7/27/2021 at 11:26 PM, killamch89 said:

Not sure how I left out FF8 and RE: Village was a pretty good experience overall I can't lie.

Seriously, till this very day, I'm still hooked up with Final Fantasy 8 like it's just released. It's a very big hit in my life as a gamer.