Register Now
StaceyPowers

If someone wanted to torture you by making you play the same game every day for the rest of your life, which game would they make you play?

Any strategy game would freak me out really. Or any kind of brain using game. I just can't digest these games. 

And to play such games all day long, I would rather prefer to get a shot on my head. 😆

Edited by Razor1911

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Any strategy game would freak me out really. Or any kind of brain using game. I just can't digest these games. 

And to play such games all day long, I would rather prefer to get a shot on my head. 😆

Haha, it's only Minecraft that would make me have such thoughts of getting shot in the head than play that horrible game. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, it's only Minecraft that would make me have such thoughts of getting shot in the head than play that horrible game. 

My wife plays Minecraft a lot. She downloaded that on her android phone, and always seeks my attention about the achievement she is making there.

I am like " through this hell out of this room" lol 😆

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

My wife plays Minecraft a lot. She downloaded that on her android phone, and always seeks my attention about the achievement she is making there.

I am like " through this hell out of this room" lol 😆

Better only say it in your mind and not out loud because you wouldn't hear the end of what's going to happen to you if you do. She's going to literally nag your head off. 

On 7/24/2021 at 5:42 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I think I will say Tetris, with the music on.

Even though I kind of like Tetris, I'd have to agree about the music lol. Spyro on the other hand, I'd probably stop breathing on purpose so I'd die quicker.

20 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I'm going to go with this one, not the best gameplay and the story did leave nightmares in its wake.

Some of the story lines were depressing, like a teen girl whose friend died and now for some reason the Twisted Metal tourney will give the remaining girl purpose.  I don't get it.  I also didn't get why one guy had to have a bunch of his face sewn shut.

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's Donkey Kong Country. It comes with single player and multi player mode where there are 40 levels to which you must complete to recover the King's banana hoard that's been stolen. Dkc_snes_boxart.jpg.dd7338c0cab3cf969aaff90ce0fc9d3e.jpg

Donkey Kong Country was a great game - probably the best Donkey Kong game of the bunch barring the Donkey Kong 64. I can think of much worse games on the SNES than that...

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Donkey Kong Country was a great game - probably the best Donkey Kong game of the bunch barring the Donkey Kong 64. I can think of much worse games on the SNES than that...

Seriously, I really enjoyed the game back then and I might be open to playing it again if I had the opportunity for it.