Register Now
The Blackangel

10 Things EVERY Hardcore Gamer HATES

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would never get used to having bugs and glitches in games. It seems like a norm but it still have me pissed whenever it happens. 

Also long tutorial that aren't necessary seems like a waste of time. 

Tutorials/Videos, if can be skipped is well and good. Most annoying part is that, when those are not skipable at all. You have to sit there, and watch those annoying story telling videos. 😒

I like it when the blood regenerates. When you need healing items you almost always have too many items, or not enough. What I really hate is when you've finished the game more than 10 times and still get stuck being forced to watch a cutscene over and over.

Seriously, when they start making games with no goofy glitches in them, they will be half as fun

11 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Tutorials/Videos, if can be skipped is well and good. Most annoying part is that, when those are not skipable at all. You have to sit there, and watch those annoying story telling videos. 😒

Yeah, that's the part of the video games tutorials that I don't fancy at all when they can't be skipped and it's too long too. 

3 hours ago, m76 said:

About 9 of these I never had an issue with. The only one that is a real problem is microtransactions that affect in-game progerssion.

Seriously, don't they overdo it most times? I simply can't keep getting annoyed whenever such keeps happening. 

6 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Those handholding tutorials annoy me I can't lie and I despise microtransactions. I also love to play games at the hardest difficulty and I hate when they make you play at normal! Like dude, let me have my fun...

Seriously, there is no fun in any way with those silly long tutorial that would most likely be a complete waste of time. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is no fun in any way with those silly long tutorial that would most likely be a complete waste of time. 

Doing one of these tutorials feels like watching one those kids shows such as Barney which is for 5 year-olds

13 hours ago, m76 said:

About 9 of these I never had an issue with. The only one that is a real problem is microtransactions that affect in-game progerssion.

You mean the in-game microtransactions that you compulsorily have to buy? 🧐

I had bought many things in such a way, but haven't experienced any such problems with game's progress.

Yeah, in some games which gives certain amount of gaming time on daily basis, you either have to buy those lifes or wait for the life to get refilled automatically. 😏

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Doing one of these tutorials feels like watching one those kids shows such as Barney which is for 5 year-olds

Haha, it's really something these gaming companies need to listen to and know exactly how to adjust it. 

On 8/6/2021 at 5:46 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Or a game with any lag or drop frame rates, we'll get there one day on the perfect 60 fps gaming. 

I'm not sure if any gamer likes to play any video games that have any kind of lag or drop frames rates.