Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is your IRL alignment?

How would you describe your alignment IRL? I would say I am either lawful good or chaotic neutral, depending on point of view and definitions (i.e. someone who shares my ethics would see me as lawful good, but the world at large would likely slot me as chaotic neutral, which is fine by me).

1 hour ago, m76 said:

Chaotic good

I only respect laws as long as I agree with them morally. And if someone does me wrong, or someone else I feel protective of, then all bets are off.

Totally agree - I serve the greater good but I don't do things by the book. I personally prefer to deal out my own brand of justice.

I was looking up this alignment test cause I never heard that before http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

That test wouldn't work for me because a lot of questions has to do with your community or village. But since I can't associate with those around me because they support what I'm against, then I would be something like chaotic neutral too. But if I lived in a community with like minded people then it would probably be neutral good. 

It's hard to say. Nobody would consider themselves evil unless they were unhinged, had cripplingly low self esteem, or were just being ironic about it so that's one third of the alignment chart removed. People tend not to do things in the name of balance and neutrality, so True Neutral is out. I'm not confident enough to believe I have adventurous enough a lifestyle to think I deserve to be called Lawful or Chaotic Good, so like most commonfolk in settings where alignment is used mine would probably be Neutral Good. Perhaps when being totally pragmatic about things, such as the mindset of my corner of the autism spectrum, maybe Chaotic Neutral. If I had my games review head on, probably Lawful Neutral. But then having to choose from these three alignments goes to show how 'exotic' I'd like my alignment to be.

Neutral Good, and that's my Final Answer, Chris.