Register Now
StaceyPowers

Just started playing Skyrim on PS5

21 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I just started Skyrim on PS5! This is my first time playing it on a platform other than PS3. I am hoping it will be a lot less buggy. I will update to let you all know how it goes.

Seriously - I'd be hawk waiting for your reviews on playing Skyrim on your Playstation 5 as I'm yet to get mine but definitely looking forward to it. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It probably will be slightly less buggy but you'll run into most of the more prominent bugs that exist within Skyrim games.

Yeah - it's actually one the things that comes with games upgrades in new consoles. They try to fix their letdown in the previous play. 

3 hours ago, Sharon said:

I'm going to purposely overlook that video Empire simply because I don't want to see any spoilers!  By the time I'm ready to splurge on a PS5 I'm hoping most if not all the bugs are sorted out! 🙂

Your decision is definitely something very understandable because there are lots of gamers who doesn't fancy getting any spoilers no matter what it promised. 

From what I understand it's not a native PS5 port, it's just the PS4 version played via backwards compatibility.

On 9/15/2021 at 3:35 AM, Sharon said:

I'm going to purposely overlook that video Empire simply because I don't want to see any spoilers!  By the time I'm ready to splurge on a PS5 I'm hoping most if not all the bugs are sorted out! 🙂

I've watched the video and their aren't any spoilers in it.  All it shows is a little bit of combat from the introduction and some wandering around outside.

13 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

So far it seems less buggy, and I'm enjoying playing with mods 🙂 And the remaster does look quite good with the enhanced clarity/sharpness.

That's how it's supposed to be playing with Playstation 5, it's supposed to offer something that's worth the money. 

On 10/5/2021 at 6:05 AM, StaceyPowers said:

So far it seems less buggy, and I'm enjoying playing with mods 🙂 And the remaster does look quite good with the enhanced clarity/sharpness.

Thanks a lot Stacey for enlightening me how the game 'skyrim run in a play station 5 console, which is not buggy as you described it. 

On 9/14/2021 at 9:35 PM, Sharon said:

I'm going to purposely overlook that video Empire simply because I don't want to see any spoilers!  By the time I'm ready to splurge on a PS5 I'm hoping most if not all the bugs are sorted out! :)

It's more of a mod review - it doesn't have any spoilers...

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's more of a mod review - it doesn't have any spoilers...

Do I really have any serious issues with spoilers? To some extent, I think so but it's not something that I would wail over too much. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Do I really have any serious issues with spoilers? To some extent, I think so but it's not something that I would wail over too much. 

Some people are different - they don't like spoilers as they want to experience everything without any expectations. I only want to know if the game is worth playing - I don't necessarily like spoilers either.