Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers are too emotionally linked to the games that they play which is why they behave and react to their games that way. 

I believe they are simply like that. Reason is that; they are so in-love with the game, and they simply wants it to go their way by all means, when it isn't going their way it becomes a sad one for them. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:46 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I believe they are simply like that. Reason is that; they are so in-love with the game, and they simply wants it to go their way by all means, when it isn't going their way it becomes a sad one for them. 

Seriously, it's worrying when that happens too often because it would seem as if they aren't men with their own minds but puppets to their games. 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:29 PM, Heatman said:

I stopped playing Fortnite as a result of this issues that comes with multiplayer online video games where anything foul words goes. 

I don't really think that there is any game who would be open to be active in a community where he is always abused by a lot of people who doesn't have respect.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really think that there is any game who would be open to be active in a community where he is always abused by a lot of people who doesn't have respect.

I'd shoot such a disrespectful brat in such community but it's far more better to stay away in the first place to avoid my blood pressure hooking and boiling. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'd shoot such a disrespectful brat in such community but it's far more better to stay away in the first place to avoid my blood pressure hooking and boiling. 

Instead of putting yourself in a tight spot by acting rash, it's better to stick to your own and play with peace. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Instead of putting yourself in a tight spot by acting rash, it's better to stick to your own and play with peace. 

Seriously, it's the best and only possible conclusion that I came up with and ever since then, I knew my boundaries. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's the best and only possible conclusion that I came up with and ever since then, I knew my boundaries. 

That's the best way to go if you look at the effects of allowing your gaming emotions take over you. It never ends well for both parties. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's the best way to go if you look at the effects of allowing your gaming emotions take over you. It never ends well for both parties. 

What I actually know that it's something that I can easily control by just ignoring a lot of things I don't see the reason why I'm going to put extra pressure on myself while playing the games that I'm supposed to play.

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I always try my best, to avoid raging while I'm having fun that will make me wanna quit. I simply prefer to play and having fun and forgetting about raging or feeling very bad due to mixed time with a particular game. 

The only thing that the rage is going to do is always get me frustrated with the game that I'm playing which is not really a healthy way of playing video games as far as I'm concerned.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The only thing that the rage is going to do is always get me frustrated with the game that I'm playing which is not really a healthy way of playing video games as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, it's not healthy at all, such destroys the rhythm of one's game progress. It's better to play and never do much of the rage, play for fun and enjoy the high spirit of the game. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it's not healthy at all, such destroys the rhythm of one's game progress. It's better to play and never do much of the rage, play for fun and enjoy the high spirit of the game. 

It's better to not play at all than play and put your health at risk. It's definitely not worth it by a long stretch. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's better to not play at all than play and put your health at risk. It's definitely not worth it by a long stretch. 

Yes, it's better to avoid playing when the health needs rest. Anything that warrants forcing means endangering the state of health, and the resultant effect is dangerous. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

It is actually what a lot of people don't really understand when it comes to playing games when it is not really worth it because in the end you will end up wasting your time and also endangering yourself. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

It is actually what a lot of people don't really understand when it comes to playing games when it is not really worth it because in the end you will end up wasting your time and also endangering yourself. 

When you keep endangering yourself as a result of playing video games, it obviously show that something is not right.