Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see someone landing on the 5,000 games on the backlog. It's possible if you make use of one console up to 5 years and spend money every now and then buying new games. 

There are gamers who are actually very capable of doing that and it doesn't necessarily have to be all paid games but free ones as well. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't have a very big backlog of games which I can't play them all or recognise that I still have them. Mehn, 5k games is way too much for a gamer, you wouldn't have time to even access the bottom line options. 

It's not really too much for someone who's really into gaming because getting games is something that makes them happy. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not really too much for someone who's really into gaming because getting games is something that makes them happy. 

Just like spending their money on the games that they play isn't any issues for them. They can sit and burn up over $1000 on a single game. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are gamers who are actually very capable of doing that and it doesn't necessarily have to be all paid games but free ones as well. 

Okay, unless. So, since you said some are free games. Does it mean I can play some free games through my PSN account without purchasing or upgrading them? 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, unless. So, since you said some are free games. Does it mean I can play some free games through my PSN account without purchasing or upgrading them? 

There are always free games on all gaming platforms. It doesn't matter if it's a new generation console or an old one. 

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There are always free games on all gaming platforms. It doesn't matter if it's a new generation console or an old one. 

Yeah, it doesn't matter, what really matters is playing them on my console that's all. Can you recommend any free games for me which is compatible to PS3? 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes, there are free games on most gaming platforms but I personally would hardly get into one's that are free on smartphone because of ads. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even the so-called smart phone games aren't totally free, you'll still get to download it, unless you're not paying for mobile data subscription before I can deem it totally free. 

And when your smartphone is probably properly built for gaming, it wouldn't survive the games installed in it from not crashing all the time. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, there are free games on most gaming platforms but I personally would hardly get into one's that are free on smartphone because of ads. 

Seriously, it's part of the reason why I really hate free games on smartphone. They are fun but the ads pop is annoying. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

And when your smartphone is probably properly built for gaming, it wouldn't survive the games installed in it from not crashing all the time. 

I know it can misbehave too, that's why I don't play mobile games always on my android phone. Moreover I'm more into playing the arcade blockchain games because is rewarding than wasting it on games that doesn't reward my time. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know it can misbehave too, that's why I don't play mobile games always on my android phone. Moreover I'm more into playing the arcade blockchain games because is rewarding than wasting it on games that doesn't reward my time. 

The file size is always going to be too much for my smartphone RAM and once it's choked up, the smartphone is dead for good. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

So you think much that arcade games can choke off your phone RAM? I don't think so, unless you're trying to tell me that you're already running out of memory already. 

Any video game chokes my smartphone RAM no matter how small in size the game file is.