Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's actually why most videos games companies now strive to make games that are very realistic when it comes to what's obtainable in the real life. 

You can actually see that very well in games like Detroit Became Human and some other games where the graphics is so real. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's actually why most videos games companies now strive to make games that are very realistic when it comes to what's obtainable in the real life. 

They are trying in that aspect to replicate real life actions into video game. It's never easy doing those games though, but more hard work is needed and less micro-transactions. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They are trying in that aspect to replicate real life actions into video game. It's never easy doing those games though, but more hard work is needed and less micro-transactions. 

Lately, gamers are being very cautious about the game's graphics that they play and it's why we have seen the kind upgrades we have recently. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Lately, gamers are being very cautious about the game's graphics that they play and it's why we have seen the kind upgrades we have recently. 

If they ain't willing to be open to upgrading, other games that upgraded would suck up the gamers loyalty. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I've seen.tne upgrade so far, the graphics in the modern day world games is what the video game companies got right. I believe they focus more on the graphics than the game-play. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I've seen.tne upgrade so far, the graphics in the modern day world games is what the video game companies got right. I believe they focus more on the graphics than the game-play. 

Seriously, most of these game's developers are very conservative and conscious with how they make games to have a better cinematic experience because it's what rocks for gamers now. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

With the kind of technology that's available now, it's definitely going to be impossible not to upgrade on the game's graphics now. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

With the kind of technology that's available now, it's definitely going to be impossible not to upgrade on the game's graphics now. 

You're right, the technologies now, are simply maligned, which can take up more assignments and execute it expertly to match our expectations. That's why the present day graphics is indeed super. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:51 AM, Boblee said:

I have more than 200 games currently in my backlog and funny enough I'm still buying more. Looking forward to getting Elden Ring!! 

Your drive around video games is not questionable, you've shown to be a real gamer. 200 games in your backlog is a tremendous one indeed. Mine is below that, but I'm hoping to reach close to your number. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Your drive around video games is not questionable, you've shown to be a real gamer. 200 games in your backlog is a tremendous one indeed. Mine is below that, but I'm hoping to reach close to your number. 

My 200 games in backlog isn't any where near what my cousin Mark have on his own which should be over 900 games and he's still buying more. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

My 200 games in backlog isn't any where near what my cousin Mark have on his own which should be over 900 games and he's still buying more. 

Hmm, I really don't think, he can make up with the full games inside his own backlog. He is simply buying playing without completion and dumping it for another. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I think that a member here who I can't really remember the name has over 1000 games on his backlog when informed us at the time.