Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

By calculation, it's still going to take at least another year before the Playstation 5 console is going to be readily available for purchase anywhere. 

Let's watch out how it goes by then. I hope too the price is cut down from it's current price tag. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

By calculation, it's still going to take at least another year before the Playstation 5 console is going to be readily available for purchase anywhere. 

Seriously, it's more likely to be sorted out by then and that's if the pandemic of coronavirus wouldn't still be a pain in the ass. 

On 2/25/2022 at 11:07 PM, Head_Hunter said:

PS5 console price is close to $2,000, that amount is much for me at the moment if that's the only option to enjoy yo quality games. Thanks for PS4, at least I can still enjoy quality games no matter what.

Man are you for real 2000$ for a ps5? How stupid can people be paying 4 times the price for a console that you most likely  can buy everywhere in the next year and a half orso. Are people that impatient or just plain stupid, i could get it if it was a limited edition console but for normal ps5 yeesh.

10 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Man are you for real 2000$ for a ps5? How stupid can people be paying 4 times the price for a console that you most likely  can buy everywhere in the next year and a half orso. Are people that impatient or just plain stupid, i could get it if it was a limited edition console but for normal ps5 yeesh.

Welcome to what scalpers can do when it comes to inflating the price of consoles especially Playstation 5 now that it's in high demand. 

15 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Yes, when I checked it around late last year at Amazon I mean the digital version, it was tagged $1,200+, at eBay, it was around $900+. I really don't think that of eBay is a brand new. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, when I checked it around late last year at Amazon I mean the digital version, it was tagged $1,200+, at eBay, it was around $900+. I really don't think that of eBay is a brand new. 

As long as the system is still in a good playing condition, I wouldn't really mind too much about it. The money is worth it. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Welcome to what scalpers can do when it comes to inflating the price of consoles especially Playstation 5 now that it's in high demand. 

Just don't buy them and let them be stuck with their consoles is the best thing you can do. 

But i think we should create another thread for this as i kinda want to reply in general so i'll go ahead and do that.

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

Just don't buy them and let them be stuck with their consoles is the best thing you can do. 

But i think we should create another thread for this as i kinda want to reply in general so i'll go ahead and do that.

Something about how they have been the cancer the industry have been facing for a while now would coin up a new topic. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

As long as the system is still in a good playing condition, I wouldn't really mind too much about it. The money is worth it. 

PS5 is worth the price, that's why people always in-demand of the console making it going out of stock.