Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I make use of PayPal, I am simply fade up with their bizarre transaction charges that is way too high. It will be better to curtail the high charges to please everyone using PayPal. 

The only thing that I fear about making use of PayPal is account limitation and ban which they do indiscriminately. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

The only thing that I fear about making use of PayPal is account limitation and ban which they do indiscriminately. 

Seriously, that's the biggest challenges that any PayPal user fear so much because once your account is limited, it's going to take more than 300 days to have it reopened. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Such is what I'm avoiding at the moment. Because if they do that, it will simply be a huge loss to me. Losing my finance is cruel in such a way when I know I never fallen prey of any rules. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Such is what I'm avoiding at the moment. Because if they do that, it will simply be a huge loss to me. Losing my finance is cruel in such a way when I know I never fallen prey of any rules. 

That's the only place where PayPal is very cruel and heartless. Some of their clients have lost millions of dollars as a result of account limitation. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's the only place where PayPal is very cruel and heartless. Some of their clients have lost millions of dollars as a result of account limitation. 

You're right. Even with my small funds inside PayPal I will never be happy when it is frozen. Such act of PayPal limiting users account have made Elon musk, CEO of PayPal even more richer. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

You're right. Even with my small funds inside PayPal I will never be happy when it is frozen. Such act of PayPal limiting users account have made Elon musk, CEO of PayPal even more richer. 

Is Elon Musk the CEO of PayPal? I thought he's more of a cryptocurrency man or am I wrong? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Is Elon Musk the CEO of PayPal? I thought he's more of a cryptocurrency man or am I wrong? 

Elon is everywhere my good friend. He is the cog behind PayPal. He owns PayPal, space X, Tesla, dogecoin etc. You can make more enquiry about this. 

51 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Elon is everywhere my good friend. He is the cog behind PayPal. He owns PayPal, space X, Tesla, dogecoin etc. You can make more enquiry about this. 

He was the founder of X.com which later become PayPal. I had to go and look that up to be sure because I was very sure he's not the CEO or president of PayPal now. It's Dan Schulman that's the current CEO and president of PayPal. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

He was the founder of X.com which later become PayPal. I had to go and look that up to be sure because I was very sure he's not the CEO or president of PayPal now. It's Dan Schulman that's the current CEO and president of PayPal. 

It's good you took your time to find it out, I know he was behind PayPal's history. I heard earlier on a particular forum that he's the founder of PayPal and the CEO, maybe the user who posted it, didn't get enough resources before posting it up. 

On 12/4/2021 at 2:08 PM, Heatman said:

Thanks for this update. It's news to me, even though I make use of PayPal, I never had any records of their management history but thanks to you, now I do. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Thanks for this update. It's news to me, even though I make use of PayPal, I never had any records of their management history but thanks to you, now I do. 

It's not a big deal my friend. I never had the information prior to the discussion, so I had to get them. So, I'm happy to share.