Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm always concerned about the quality of products sold on eBay. It's why I'm always skeptical ordering often from them. 

eBay is legit, the products are mainly quality too, it depends on the retailer selling it for you. Most of the products there are fairly used not mainly new. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

eBay is legit, the products are mainly quality too, it depends on the retailer selling it for you. Most of the products there are fairly used not mainly new. 

I read up somewhere that there are some shady sellers listed on ebay that scam people, I'm not sure how true that is. Have you heard anyone who's got such experience? 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I read up somewhere that there are some shady sellers listed on ebay that scam people, I'm not sure how true that is. Have you heard anyone who's got such experience? 

Once an online store is a host of many different sellers, there will definitely be a case of a scam store profile set up on such sites. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't shop at eBay, I simply go check for product prices there, to compare with the local store I'm buying from. I don't think their are such there, because eBay restrict such through the help of their escrow service. 

On 10/25/2021 at 11:55 PM, Justin11 said:

I don't shop at eBay, I simply go check for product prices there, to compare with the local store I'm buying from. I don't think their are such there, because eBay restrict such through the help of their escrow service. 

That's a very good strategy that you're making use of with how you purchase your products. I don't have time to do all that which is why I purchase online mostly. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's a very good strategy that you're making use of with how you purchase your products. I don't have time to do all that which is why I purchase online mostly. 

It's okay, since you wouldn't pass such hassle, it's better as you've chosen it. I just prefer the way I've been going to avoid overpayment. 

On 10/25/2021 at 12:14 AM, Justin11 said:

Well, for now I'm still in doubt over ordering from them no matter what anyone says. It's going to take a while for me to adjust. 

Ps. On topic, who wouldn't went to take more money off doing when he or she sees as fun? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, for now I'm still in doubt over ordering from them no matter what anyone says. It's going to take a while for me to adjust. 

Ps. On topic, who wouldn't went to take more money off doing when he or she sees as fun? 

I got you, you should stick to what you love and not compromising it for anyone. 

Everyone simply wants money especially what gives you more happiness on Earth. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got you, you should stick to what you love and not compromising it for anyone. 

Everyone simply wants money especially what gives you more happiness on Earth. 

Money tops everything in this world, once you are alive, you can't do without money because your very existence is tied to money. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Money tops everything in this world, once you are alive, you can't do without money because your very existence is tied to money. 

That's that. Money speaks high volume in the life we live. Without money their is nothing interesting on earth. Tje life we are living is attached with bill payments all tje time, if you don't have money you can't meet up. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's that. Money speaks high volume in the life we live. Without money their is nothing interesting on earth. Tje life we are living is attached with bill payments all tje time, if you don't have money you can't meet up. 

Are not there many games which are free to play. If you don't I want to spend money on the games, you can simply play those free games. The best part is that there are many good games which are totally free like aquatica.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Are not there many games which are free to play. If you don't I want to spend money on the games, you can simply play those free games. The best part is that there are many good games which are totally free like aquatica.

Lol, I really don't know about aquatica. Can you please broaden my knowledge where I can get this game please for free? 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, having gaming adds fun to one's life but without the money it's not complete, which is why if the money is involved, the gamers life is fully balanced.