Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got Horizon Forbidden West recently on my PS4, I am yet to play Elden ring. So, I don't know how the game is, if what others said is true about it or not. 

I believe that it's something that you started out playing immediately you got it? How's your experience with the game so far? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that it's something that you started out playing immediately you got it? How's your experience with the game so far? 

My brother started playing the game Horizon Forbidden West immediately he purchased it, although it was not on the release day. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

My experience is at the intermediary level, I am still new to the game, let me see the levels I'll achieve in the game in the coming weeks. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

My experience is at the intermediary level, I am still new to the game, let me see the levels I'll achieve in the game in the coming weeks. 

That's alright my friend. The first most important step is getting the game and you have done that. So, take your time and enjoy it. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

There is absolutely no need to rush the game as it's still very new. There is still time for you to explore more into the game. 

I'm honestly not sure, to be honest. It all depends on what games come out in the year because if there are a lot of major, big releases, I would obviously be buying more. Most of the time, I probably get around 4-5 games which usually includes the yearly FIFA and FPS (COD or Battlefield) release. I try not to play too many games at once.

44 minutes ago, Darth said:

I'm honestly not sure, to be honest. It all depends on what games come out in the year because if there are a lot of major, big releases, I would obviously be buying more. Most of the time, I probably get around 4-5 games which usually includes the yearly FIFA and FPS (COD or Battlefield) release. I try not to play too many games at once.

I can remember when the yearly FIFA releases mattered that much to me. It was really a fun time then but all good things do comes to an end. 

No matter how you're committed to playing FIFA series, it has no ending, it is continuous until New edition comes in. That's the game I am mostly desensitized to, I am not more of a completionist. I play for the fun, at times I don't even follow the quest (roadmap) of the game, I play what is just plessing to me. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is absolutely no need to rush the game as it's still very new. There is still time for you to explore more into the game. 

Correct. The game isn't on the racing, I've got the games, I can play anytime I want since I am not winning any trophy trying to rush it which can be redeemable. 

32 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

No matter how you're committed to playing FIFA series, it has no ending, it is continuous until New edition comes in. That's the game I am mostly desensitized to, I am not more of a completionist. I play for the fun, at times I don't even follow the quest (roadmap) of the game, I play what is just plessing to me. 

There will always be a new season and that means a new release of the game. It's a repeating cycle that never ends. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

There will always be a new season and that means a new release of the game. It's a repeating cycle that never ends. 

It never ends, it's just like the abyss, expect it to be unending battle royale xD, EA FIFA needs to improve for others to have fun. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

It never ends, it's just like the abyss, expect it to be unending battle royale xD, EA FIFA needs to improve for others to have fun. 

That part of them needing to improve is something that have failed in for years and it's why a lot of gamers like myself have dropped off. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

That part of them needing to improve is something that have failed in for years and it's why a lot of gamers like myself have dropped off. 

It's weird that many keeps on complaining about stuffs EA got wrong, still EA doesn't seem like improving those areas to make it suiting to those who are already dissatisfied.