Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, you control your team and guide them to glory in all fronts of the competitions they entered. I don't normally win all the competitions since I set the game at the highest difficulty, AI players always pose serious challenge to me. 

Putting the gaming level at difficult level is also good to challenge how far you've gone in the game. That is one way to win many competitions as well since you learn your mistakes with each passing season.

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

My old days in playing FIFA games was equally that fun and I do miss it but can't get back into it for now. 

The pressures of life can make one let go of certain games for a while just to focus on the bigger picture. Just keep doing things that matter and get back to the game when the time is right.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

This year I've started with 3 games at the moment, yet to finish any of them. I don't have the urge too to get them finished, it will be too demanding. 

It's not a MUST that you finish the games that you play immediately. It may take a while but with time you can complete it. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

The pressures of life can make one let go of certain games for a while just to focus on the bigger picture. Just keep doing things that matter and get back to the game when the time is right.

Pushing yourself too hard on anything isn't ideal for some reasons that's associated with your health and wellness. 

On 3/21/2022 at 7:47 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, you control your team and guide them to glory in all fronts of the competitions they entered. I don't normally win all the competitions since I set the game at the highest difficulty, AI players always pose serious challenge to me. 

When you get into playing those tournaments for a while, you will get so used to it that it would begin to feel too easy. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

When you get into playing those tournaments for a while, you will get so used to it that it would begin to feel too easy. 

No tournament that I have played for years have been easy for me, even with the ones that I have managed to win, it was hell always. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Hmm, it wouldn't feel easy for me, because their are availability of more powerful hands in the tournament. Ordinary in-house tournaments we host within us as friends here in my locality, I lose alot, only two times I've won in those tournaments in about 30 trials. 

On 3/22/2022 at 7:51 AM, Heatman said:

It's not a MUST that you finish the games that you play immediately. It may take a while but with time you can complete it. 

For me it will always be a gradual process, and not the one I'll be rushing to complete. For others it can be opposite, we all have our choices what we love more. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

For me it will always be a gradual process, and not the one I'll be rushing to complete. For others it can be opposite, we all have our choices what we love more. 

The more you get to put more pressure on yourself to complete the games too fast, it's going to affect your playing mentally. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

The more you get to put more pressure on yourself to complete the games too fast, it's going to affect your playing mentally. 

Exactly, I think it will shatter my mind whenever the game takes longer than expected to get through a particular level. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, I think it will shatter my mind whenever the game takes longer than expected to get through a particular level. 

It's why some people don't fancy playing hard games at all because it gives them full frustration. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why some people don't fancy playing hard games at all because it gives them full frustration. 

That was the reason I dropped from playing Dark souls, even if Fortnite Royale game is quite hard, I am still managing to seize my chances with the game.