Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

On 3/7/2022 at 3:22 PM, Boblee said:

There was a particular year where I played at least 20 games in a year. It was the most critical and craziest years in my life. 

That's definitely too much games to play for a single year in my opinion. I can't manage that very easily without breaking down. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's definitely too much games to play for a single year in my opinion. I can't manage that very easily without breaking down. 

Yeah, it's something that I can agree with you on but it was one time that I had less to do and I gave into the games. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that I can agree with you on but it was one time that I had less to do and I gave into the games. 

Well, I believe that's completely understandable. When you have nothing much to do, then you can play games as long as you want. 

On 3/8/2022 at 8:12 PM, Boblee said:

From the looks of things, they should have said something now about the release of God of War Ragnarok but not a beep from them. What's really going on? 

It's been a while I checked or heard any update around the game. Due to little stuffs I'm trying on my own to achieve that has kept me quite busy and away from video games. But I'm going to take my time to check it out. 

On 3/8/2022 at 11:13 PM, Heatman said:

People have got a lot of time on their hands, I must say. Playing up to 15 will mean that I am running crazy. 

On 3/8/2022 at 5:13 PM, Heatman said:

Idk, that depends on the person. I wish I could play 20 games a year myself, but I can only stick with a few a year. But, I know people who could easily play 20+ games a year. It's not hard to do, you just have to want to play a lot of games. And of course have the money to support it. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Idk, that depends on the person. I wish I could play 20 games a year myself, but I can only stick with a few a year. But, I know people who could easily play 20+ games a year. It's not hard to do, you just have to want to play a lot of games. And of course have the money to support it. 

Yeah, that's very correct. Playing more than 20 video games in a year doesn't mean that they have to complete all the games in that year. 

On 2/11/2022 at 6:23 PM, killamch89 said:

I think this year, I'll have quite a bit more games to play seeing as Dying Light 2 is out, Elden Ring is out later this year and so is Starfield. I can't wait for Starfield especially when the community starts modding the hell out of it.

I have been having a blast since the release of Elden Ring and it's all they said it was going to be. That's a thumbs up for FromSoftware Inc. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been having a blast since the release of Elden Ring and it's all they said it was going to be. That's a thumbs up for FromSoftware Inc. 

At least for now, I don't really know if there is any other game that's giving gamers joy more in all the 2022 games. 

41 minutes ago, Heatman said:

At least for now, I don't really know if there is any other game that's giving gamers joy more in all the 2022 games. 

Yeah, that's for sure the best we have seen so far this year. Maybe more that are coming is going to beat it.