Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

On 3/15/2022 at 12:19 PM, Boblee said:

I can remember when the yearly FIFA releases mattered that much to me. It was really a fun time then but all good things do comes to an end. 

Yeah, as a football fan, it's pretty fun to play it every year with the new teams especially if you love Ultimate Team as I do. But I think it might be time to take a little break from it when the new one comes out. EA have been making a lot of mistakes recently and it might be time to send them a message by not buying the game.

7 hours ago, Darth said:

Yeah, as a football fan, it's pretty fun to play it every year with the new teams especially if you love Ultimate Team as I do. But I think it might be time to take a little break from it when the new one comes out. EA have been making a lot of mistakes recently and it might be time to send them a message by not buying the game.

Yeah exactly, it's probably why I have seen them for the scam that they are in my opinion because they haven't done any good to the game for a while now. 

On 3/16/2022 at 10:53 PM, Justin11 said:

I still have FIFA 19 on my backlog, I don't play much of it since I love playing it with friends and my friends aren't with me at the moment. 

When it comes to playing soccer games, it is sometimes not good to be alone or with the computer. Hopefully, you get friends that can play with you soonest. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

When it comes to playing soccer games, it is sometimes not good to be alone or with the computer. Hopefully, you get friends that can play with you soonest. 

Seriously, you would get really fed up and bored easily with going against the computer always. There is no much fun in it. 

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

It is also good alone, it depends on the mode you're playing mate. If you're playing on career mode, the story alone will amuse you, then the continuous games will entice you too. But playing with real humans makes it more thrilling. 

Edited by Justin11

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

This days I enjoy playing video games alone than sharing it with someone, either a friend or fellow gamers. I play career mode on FIFA which is mainly on player career mode. 

When you have the opportunity to play with some good players who can add more pressure for you to sit up with your play, it makes a lot of sense. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

When you have the opportunity to play with some good players who can add more pressure for you to sit up with your play, it makes a lot of sense. 

Yeah, because they'll make me be at suspense, due to the pressure they'll be mountain on me cos of how excellent they are in the game. But with time, I believe I'll adapt with time. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It is also good alone, it depends on the mode you're playing mate. If you're playing on career mode, the story alone will amuse you, then the continuous games will entice you too. But playing with real humans makes it more thrilling. 

That means you are now playing as the manager of the club as well. The career mode is there, as you rightly said, for those that wants to play, but didn't see who to play with. 

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That means you are now playing as the manager of the club as well. The career mode is there, as you rightly said, for those that wants to play, but didn't see who to play with. 

My old days in playing FIFA games was equally that fun and I do miss it but can't get back into it for now. 

7 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Yeah, you control your team and guide them to glory in all fronts of the competitions they entered. I don't normally win all the competitions since I set the game at the highest difficulty, AI players always pose serious challenge to me. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, you control your team and guide them to glory in all fronts of the competitions they entered. I don't normally win all the competitions since I set the game at the highest difficulty, AI players always pose serious challenge to me. 

Well, that's what's going on right now with how gamers set up in tournaments. It's never easy at all.