Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game have you spent the most time playing in 2021?

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I'm very aware that it's not included. Yeah, I have played it well within the year but if I'm picking out my best played so far in 2021, it's not among them. 

I've seen it, because you never included the game in your best so far. I see those ones you mentioned being your best of 2021 video games. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've seen it, because you never included the game in your best so far. I see those ones you mentioned being your best of 2021 video games. 

They are all great games including the Top Eleven Football Manager. Although, I'm yet to play the game but from his analysis of how the gameplay is, makes it interesting. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are all great games including the Top Eleven Football Manager. Although, I'm yet to play the game but from his analysis of how the gameplay is, makes it interesting. 

Yeah- to me I makes sense too, because the analysis around the game is simply fantastic. I never played the football game before, but now I am moved to play it. Because, the game statistics is looking nice. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah- to me I makes sense too, because the analysis around the game is simply fantastic. I never played the football game before, but now I am moved to play it. Because, the game statistics is looking nice. 

I have been reading up reviews on the game and it seems to have divided opinions. There are series of bugs in the game that lots of players are complaining about. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been reading up reviews on the game and it seems to have divided opinions. There are series of bugs in the game that lots of players are complaining about. 

Hmm, I really don't know why most of the football games are marred with bugs/glitches. The companies making this games aren't replicating RL actions. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I really don't know why most of the football games are marred with bugs/glitches. The companies making this games aren't replicating RL actions. 

That's a serious issue with FIFA games and for long they have been in business, they should have worked out a strategy to get it right. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

EA should find a better strategy to rectify the issues of bugs/glitches. It's making the video games look weird, game that I truly love is becoming too buggy. 

I have good reasons to believe that they wouldn't till the foresebale future because if they wanted to fix it, they would have by now. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have good reasons to believe that they wouldn't till the foresebale future because if they wanted to fix it, they would have by now. 

I just don't know why they are reluctant towards fixing the bugs around their FIFA series, which has gained enough popularity that supposed to have made them erase the bugs long time. 

5 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Well, I don't think that this will come as a shock, but for me it's either going to be NBA Live '03 or Gran Turismo 6.  I've played some Twisted Metal 2 and Small Brawl this year and some PS1 Monopoly, but the most played game would have to be either GT6 or Live '03.

I was definitely sure that it's not going to past either GT6 or NBA Live '03 for you when it comes to your most played games till date. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's a serious issue with FIFA games and for long they have been in business, they should have worked out a strategy to get it right. 

Yes dearie, they've been around for many years. They ought to have found solutions clearing the bugs or at least reducing it's effect during game-play.