Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

Since their are off colour games, which are simply shadows of what we see on the trailer. That makes other gamers not to fall to such trap, which makes them seeking more directions to avoid wasting their money. That's why they seek essay reviews, video reviews to stay away from having a bad experience for video game they spent their hard earned money for. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since their are off colour games, which are simply shadows of what we see on the trailer. That makes other gamers not to fall to such trap, which makes them seeking more directions to avoid wasting their money. That's why they seek essay reviews, video reviews to stay away from having a bad experience for video game they spent their hard earned money for. 

If you know very well how to go about getting your game reviews, you can easily come up with something that's worth it to help you make the best gaming decisions that will make you love whatever you play. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you know very well how to go about getting your game reviews, you can easily come up with something that's worth it to help you make the best gaming decisions that will make you love whatever you play. 

Yes, she that's why we need to find that reviewer that can simply give us perfect video game reviews and never let us waste funds on games that is bad via it's gameplay + graphics etc. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Without the reviews I would've ended up playing a bad game. The reviews have helped me alot and I'm happy taking them. 

Same exactly with me. Sach video sale help us to to understand the gameplay. That is also a fact that many of the videos are biased, but we should go for several reviews and make our own judgement according to that.

On 10/26/2021 at 1:22 AM, Justin11 said:

Both of them are very much pivotal it serves our desire by revealing what we should know about a video game that caught our attention if it's a good game or never. 

Yeah - there is no doubt that both of them are very helpful to gamers that are making use of them. Some people do find the written reviews more explanatory. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - there is no doubt that both of them are very helpful to gamers that are making use of them. Some people do find the written reviews more explanatory. 

Yeah, some persons are like that. Some persons might be dumbed which made it impossible for them to get the information passed through trailers. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, some persons are like that. Some persons might be dumbed which made it impossible for them to get the information passed through trailers. 

I believe that it's being deaf that you would have said as it's something that's got to do with hearing first. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that it's being deaf that you would have said as it's something that's got to do with hearing first. 

Yes, since its simply about hearing the gamer who is deaf wouldn't get a word from what's coming out from.the trailer. That's why essay review is better. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Most of the time, I go to YouTube, not because I want any video game recommendations, I just go there to satisfying myself watching different game trailers. 

I have been making use of YouTube right from my childhood and it's something that I can't let go because it literally solved all my problems whenever I consult it. 

On 10/30/2021 at 1:42 PM, Boblee said:

I have been making use of YouTube right from my childhood and it's something that I can't let go because it literally solved all my problems whenever I consult it. 

I don't know how long YouTube have been around, but I'll simply say, it's been living up to its billing ever since it came into the online fold.