Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's since 2005 that Gorge created the social media channel. You can read more about it on Wikipedia. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube

That's tremendous with the creation of YouTube in the year 2005. They mentioned three co-founders of YouTube, being ' Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim. Before Google took over after some years. 

On 10/31/2021 at 12:21 AM, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't have any problems with either game reviews or video game essays being more insightful as long as they get the job done for me in a way I get everything I want from the content. 

The main purpose for me to watch the videos is to know about the gameplay. So, if those videos are good enough for me to clear my Doubts, that's good enough to get a like from me. 😊

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's tremendous with the creation of YouTube in the year 2005. They mentioned three co-founders of YouTube, being ' Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim. Before Google took over after some years. 

Yeah, anything that Google doesn't have their tentacles spread into isn't worth being in existence and it's why they have their legs in YouTube too. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Google is everywhere, I believe the CEO of Google is among the richest business men in the world due to its remarkable achievements around Google. 

I'm simply waiting for them to have a new cryptocurrency launched in their name. I'd be among the first people to invest in their coin. 

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm simply waiting for them to have a new cryptocurrency launched in their name. I'd be among the first people to invest in their coin. 

I never knew you enjoy investing around cryptocurrency, that's cool. At this moment I don't think Google executives are interested in going into such line, if not they could've done it some years back. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I never knew you enjoy investing around cryptocurrency, that's cool. At this moment I don't think Google executives are interested in going into such line, if not they could've done it some years back. 

There might be some things that they know about the Cryptocurrency industry that we don't which is why they are yet to get into it. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, anything that Google doesn't have their tentacles spread into isn't worth being in existence and it's why they have their legs in YouTube too. 

Google is simply everywhere, they've made the digital world easier with lots of creations. Their search engine services is the best at the moment, everything they own is simply at the top. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

There might be some things that they know about the Cryptocurrency industry that we don't which is why they are yet to get into it. 

Yes, they know what's behind the scene while they never wanted to cue in with cryptocurrency trading like other big institutional investors are doing. 

P.S, back to topic. 

Google will always be a nice place to go seek for varieties of reviews on video games and so on. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, they know what's behind the scene while they never wanted to cue in with cryptocurrency trading like other big institutional investors are doing. 

P.S, back to topic. 

Google will always be a nice place to go seek for varieties of reviews on video games and so on. 

Yeah, you can get just about anything on Google but when it comes to video games reviews, YouTube is the best way to go about it. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Without move review of this games via YouTube, at gaming forums, I wouldn't think I'll be getting any better games at the moment. 

If that should happen, then we would be leaving everything to luck and probably the games demo, then pray it works out. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

If that should happen, then we would be leaving everything to luck and probably the games demo, then pray it works out. 

There is no way any video game company would be making any game without publishing its trailer first. It's not marketing the new game. How will it sell? 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it could've been chosen at random, which is pure luck to get a better video game. The demo cost money too to get, if you get it and it's not what you desired you simply lost too before the official release of the game.