Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stupidest moments you’ve had while gaming?

21 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Am already smiling while reading your comments. It's really funny when I see gamers being carried away by the emotions games bring while playing and moving all their body with the controller. It's really beautiful to watch. 

Yeah, it's something that's very hilarious when you get to see the gamers in their ways of behavior. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that's very hilarious when you get to see the gamers in their ways of behavior. 

Very hilarious. You see them acting that way when they're playing mostly race games either on console or mobile, fighting games like MK and Street fighter etc.

I spent some of my Vbucks in fortnite on a skin recently, and then a better skin came out recently that I wanted. The new Spider-Man skin. I forgot what skin I got before it, but yeah, should've waited. 😞

Just now, Kane99 said:

I spent some of my Vbucks in fortnite on a skin recently, and then a better skin came out recently that I wanted. The new Spider-Man skin. I forgot what skin I got before it, but yeah, should've waited. 😞

My favorite skin in Fortnite is Harly Quinn. She's is super hot. The Spiderman skin looks equally good too. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

My favorite skin in Fortnite is Harly Quinn. She's is super hot. The Spiderman skin looks equally good too. 

I do love Harly Quinn skin on Fortnite as well, but my all time favorite is Beast Boy and Dark Knight. 

They are the very best for me. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do love Harly Quinn skin on Fortnite as well, but my all time favorite is Beast Boy and Dark Knight. 

They are the very best for me. 

This shows how good the Beast Boy skin looks like. The green color is so cool. 

beast-boy-featured.thumb.png.7ace27fb343409d02f495386091b331e.png

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I don't that he's better than Dark Knight skin. The Dark Knight skin is definitely more thrilling to see. 

On 3/9/2022 at 7:59 AM, Boblee said:

Beast Boy is dope. You should see him in his gorilla form, way cooler. And seeing Beast Boy doing emotes as the gorilla is pretty fun! 😄 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Beast Boy is dope. You should see him in his gorilla form, way cooler. And seeing Beast Boy doing emotes as the gorilla is pretty fun! 😄 

The gorilla form of Beast Boy seem to freak my friend out 😂 and I'm like dude, how can this freak you out when it looks cool like this.