Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you lose track of your surroundings when you game?

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, time is everything because it's what determines what you're most likely going to do, when you can do it and how to do it. 

Yes, we should manage our time well, it isn't much, it runs faster too especially when you're busy with something tangible. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, that's the spirit of the game, provided I am playing something that is bringing me fun and I am indoor, I'll play on for long. 

In some cases, you will discover that you were unable to do some things while you were busy playing the game. It is just the passion that drives one on to continue in such situations. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think if the game is addictive then life kind of we forget often. I have that experience too. Losing track of time is something I have experienced a lot as well.

Most video games that are made with such awesome features is always going to be very addictive no offense. 

12 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

In some cases, you will discover that you were unable to do some things while you were busy playing the game. It is just the passion that drives one on to continue in such situations. 

Yes, passion is something we can't do away with. It speak high volume in our choice for life, such led those gamers to choose such direction. 

Whenever I'd go to a friends or families house, I would often stay away as long as I can. I found that I do lose track of time when I visit fam and gamed. At least when I was a kid I did. Everytime I'd go to my brothers, my cousins, aunts, and uncles places, etc. If they had a gaming console, I'd focus on that for as long as I can. Sometimes I'd lose track of time because of anxiety. 

11 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Whenever I'd go to a friends or families house, I would often stay away as long as I can. I found that I do lose track of time when I visit fam and gamed. At least when I was a kid I did. Everytime I'd go to my brothers, my cousins, aunts, and uncles places, etc. If they had a gaming console, I'd focus on that for as long as I can. Sometimes I'd lose track of time because of anxiety. 

Kids tend to do this even when they are sent on an errand. The funny thing is that I did that while I was small and took some scolding afterwards. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, passion is something we can't do away with. It speak high volume in our choice for life, such led those gamers to choose such direction. 

I've read a documentary of someone that left home to spend more than 30 days at a gaming house without bothering on when to go home.

25 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I've read a documentary of someone that left home to spend more than 30 days at a gaming house without bothering on when to go home.

Hmm, that's really a long one dear, for one to leave his or her house to the gaming house to have fun. I never even tried that for a single day staying off from my home to gaming house. 

12 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Kids tend to do this even when they are sent on an errand. The funny thing is that I did that while I was small and took some scolding afterwards. 

If kids don't behave as kids like they are supposed to, then it really would mean that something is definitely so wrong. 

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

He would have been a single man or boy or lady because no family man with kids and wife who is sane enough would do that rubbish. 

On 3/4/2022 at 8:45 PM, Knight Barida said:

Well, that's share madness if you would ask me. I can't begin to think of what to do to my brother if he tried that.