Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does gaming usually regulate or dysregulated your mood?

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You don't need to see it in games, you can go to its marketplace or go to software sites where you can make your own NFT, everything isn't about adding it into video games or not. 

If it gets to the gaming industry, it's not going to be fun in my opinion to he frank with you. NTFs will kill gaming. 

NFTs are good in their own way if they stay off from gaming. I got the news of a couple gaining massive $120k from an NFT art, which a wealthy user snapped up from the couple after falling in-love with the art work of theirs. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You don't need to see it in games, you can go to its marketplace or go to software sites where you can make your own NFT, everything isn't about adding it into video games or not. 

I'm absolutely not watching or wasting my time trying to creat NFTs in games because I don't think it's only game. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

NFTs are good in their own way if they stay off from gaming. I got the news of a couple gaining massive $120k from an NFT art, which a wealthy user snapped up from the couple after falling in-love with the art work of theirs. 

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing good in the NTFs. It's not going to add more value to the games being played. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm absolutely not watching or wasting my time trying to creat NFTs in games because I don't think it's only game. 

Even as I'm sounding to you, I can't create one, I am not fully knowledgeable about how NFTs works. But it isn't the one for games, it will milk from us and not us milking from it. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it gets to the gaming industry, it's not going to be fun in my opinion to he frank with you. NTFs will kill gaming. 

The abbreviation is NFTs not NTF, it wouldn't make sense with the information gotten about it around gaming. But when it comes to NFTs outside video games it is economical for those who understands it. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even up to now, I can't still understand how NFTs works. In that reason I won't be supporting what I don't know much about in the digital ecosystem to be added in video games. 

Believe me when I tell you that there is nothing there for you to understand about NTFs because they will just brainwash you. 

On 3/22/2022 at 2:46 AM, Head_Hunter said:

On 3/22/2022 at 2:46 AM, Head_Hunter said:

The abbreviation is NFTs not NTF, it wouldn't make sense with the information gotten about it around gaming. But when it comes to NFTs outside video games it is economical for those who understands it. 

Thanks for the correction and it's something that I never looked through. I'm feeling naked already 😂.

On 3/21/2022 at 11:00 PM, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing good in the NTFs. It's not going to add more value to the games being played. 

NFTs aren't going to add much value with video games because the format isn't what's beneficial with what I've seen users mention about it. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Thanks for the correction and it's something that I never looked through. I'm feeling naked already 😂.

xD, you shouldn't go naked, at times it is like that buddy. We aren't perfect, I make mistakes too. Which I've made severally here on VGR. The main thing is after learning, we improve too.

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

NFTs aren't going to add much value with video games because the format isn't what's beneficial with what I've seen users mention about it. 

I know that for sure and it's only going to add more pressure to gamers because it's more like having to expect more from games and it won't come. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, you shouldn't go naked, at times it is like that buddy. We aren't perfect, I make mistakes too. Which I've made severally here on VGR. The main thing is after learning, we improve too.

That's true. Mistakes and misinterpretation can happen at any time, so it's something that I get very well. 

On 3/20/2022 at 2:11 PM, Heatman said:

Are you kidding me about the NTF thing? It seems like you're a fan of it to be allowed in games? 

There are many games where you can collect NFT and hold these NFT for a long time for making profits or trade for fiat money instantly.