Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does gaming usually regulate or dysregulated your mood?

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

You got the point. Game is for enjoyment so if you're not enjoying the game you're playing then you have to leave it for another

Sure, if you aren't enjoying the game quit and nothing to worry about. Learn other games you can play at some level of ease. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, if you aren't enjoying the game quit and nothing to worry about. Learn other games you can play at some level of ease. 

Honestly even if I don't have an alternative game to play when a particular game is getting too difficult to play, I'll just switched off the console and wait till I get a better game to play. 

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Honestly even if I don't have an alternative game to play when a particular game is getting too difficult to play, I'll just switched off the console and wait till I get a better game to play. 

xD, that's how it should be. For me, I'll rather use it to watch my recent videos which I installed inside it. 

22 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That makes us 2. If the video game I'm playing is too difficult I'll just drop it and search for another game to play

I think that it's something that very possible for you to adjust the difficult setting of your games and play as easy as you want. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that it's something that very possible for you to adjust the difficult setting of your games and play as easy as you want. 

You're right, there's a way you can adjust the difficulty level to easy or medium but to me I see those options like they're meant for a beginner. I do consider myself a pro in video gaming so even if am playing a game for the first time I go hard on it always.

32 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

You're right, there's a way you can adjust the difficulty level to easy or medium but to me I see those options like they're meant for a beginner. I do consider myself a pro in video gaming so even if am playing a game for the first time I go hard on it always.

Even when you are a pro, you should always play with caution a little bit at least for you to get a hang of the game. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even when you are a pro, you should always play with caution a little bit at least for you to get a hang of the game. 

The human emotion can flip anytime and it's something that needs to be on the look out for, otherwise it's going to cause a problem for the gamer. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Honestly I don't always see it from this angle. As long as it's a game I just believe if I fail I can always try again. Maybe I'll try adjusting the settings to easy mode sometimes when its difficult for me to play.

12 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Honestly I don't always see it from this angle. As long as it's a game I just believe if I fail I can always try again. Maybe I'll try adjusting the settings to easy mode sometimes when its difficult for me to play.

It's the only way that you can get into playing that kind of games that you can then turn to start enjoying it. 

On 3/9/2022 at 12:10 AM, Justin11 said:

No matter how hard the video game tends to be, I can't play it at an easiest level. 

Maybe because you've gone ahead to be that good at many games. However, it is important to understand that some gamers do so in order to learn more about those games. 

Gaming can regulate or deregulate your mood for sure. Some games, like Dark Souls will stress me and many others out. Some can handle it, some can't. And some games can regulate your mood, or increase it to a happier mood. 

Gaming in general can be helpful, or it can be stressful. It just depends on the person. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be honest, it doesn't really affect my mood that much other than temporarily cheering me up at times. If anything, it just keeps me occupied.

Yeah exactly, some video games can be a very good company to a great extent especially when you really needed to get busy.