Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does gaming usually regulate or dysregulated your mood?

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that it's something that's got to do with the reason why I started playing a particular game that determines if and how it would affect my mood. 

I can remember how playing Alan Wake used to influence my mood from being sober to being very lively. It's part of why I enjoy playing horror games. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can remember how playing Alan Wake used to influence my mood from being sober to being very lively. It's part of why I enjoy playing horror games. 

What do you love so much about the game Alan Wake? Whether it's the combat system or game mechanics or characters? 

On 11/29/2021 at 1:54 PM, Heatman said:

My mood is always tied to my games which is why I'm very picky when it comes to the kind of video games that I get into. 

It's very necessary to be picky, because not all video games can be entertaining especially when you're moody, feeling quite hungry for fun. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's very necessary to be picky, because not all video games can be entertaining especially when you're moody, feeling quite hungry for fun. 

It's why I'm very selective of the games that I get into playing, otherwise I would get myself screwed by the silly game. 

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's why I'm very selective of the games that I get into playing, otherwise I would get myself screwed by the silly game. 

Yes man, and that's why the tutorials is readily for us to view through the games in order to select the ones which are looking interesting. 

9 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes man, and that's why the tutorials is readily for us to view through the games in order to select the ones which are looking interesting. 

It's not the tutorials that helps me to choose the best games to get into playing but the reviews and part of the trailers that I watch. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not the tutorials that helps me to choose the best games to get into playing but the reviews and part of the trailers that I watch. 

That actually got me wondering because gaming tutorials are something that you get to watch when you have already started playing a game that you are choosen to play.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, reviews is part of a tutorial. For a gamer who is learning the game for the first time to get to know it, you'll simply have to put it in a tutorial format to aid learning effectively. 

46 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I don't even get into playing any sort of video games especially when I'm feeling ill a little bit. 

Their is no way I can keep it up with playing when I am ill, my ill state of mind, wouldn't put me on the frame of enjoying the game, instead making me feel more discomfort. 

On 11/11/2021 at 8:23 PM, Head_Hunter said:

When the game gets too tough and very hard for me to continue, I'll simply disconnect myself from the game. Moreover not all video games I'll find easy going. 

That makes us 2. If the video game I'm playing is too difficult I'll just drop it and search for another game to play

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

That makes us 2. If the video game I'm playing is too difficult I'll just drop it and search for another game to play

xD, we are similar in this one, their is no need continuing when you aren't enjoying yourself with the game. 

6 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, we are similar in this one, their is no need continuing when you aren't enjoying yourself with the game. 

You got the point. Game is for enjoyment so if you're not enjoying the game you're playing then you have to leave it for another