Register Now
StaceyPowers

Optimism in games is usually about moral victory

On 11/12/2021 at 8:49 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, since no gaming console company recreated the movie via gaming up to now, I don't think it will come Live again. 

Seriously, it's a great movie that's worth being made into a video game at least for PS4, PS5, PC and Xbox Series X. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's a great movie that's worth being made into a video game at least for PS4, PS5, PC and Xbox Series X. 

The game devs didn't take over it's licencing order and recreate a video game around Merlin that would've gone viral till today. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The game devs didn't take over it's licencing order and recreate a video game around Merlin that would've gone viral till today. 

Seriously, it's very easy to do that if they really wanted to. Look at The Witcher, they did it with the movie and the novel too. 

On 11/15/2021 at 7:02 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's very easy to do that if they really wanted to. Look at The Witcher, they did it with the movie and the novel too. 

I never watched the Witcher movie not read the novel but I'll simply say, it's indeed worth it and at the moment the game is very much satisfying. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:54 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I never watched the Witcher movie not read the novel but I'll simply say, it's indeed worth it and at the moment the game is very much satisfying. 

If you can lay your hands on the novel 📖, I that it's a worthy piece to read. Let me see if I can get where you can buy the book online. 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:26 PM, Heatman said:

I have only come across the Board game of Merlin and nothing about the video game being on any consoles. 

I believe that if a game company really wants to make a melon game it is going to be something that is related to Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that if a game company really wants to make a melon game it is going to be something that is related to Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.

Yeah, I believe so too as well. I think that there are other games that can be relatively simple and similar to it like Skyrim. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I believe so too as well. I think that there are other games that can be relatively simple and similar to it like Skyrim. 

And when you look at the game deeply, you would also see some similarities between Skyrim and The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion. It seems as if Bethesda copied a lot of movies. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

And when you look at the game deeply, you would also see some similarities between Skyrim and The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion. It seems as if Bethesda copied a lot of movies. 

Seriously, I felt like Bethesda had a lot of back work do with those movies producers before completing the game concept and eventually making the game. 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think that's what they call a bittersweet ending. The protagonist died but their dream or vision comes to pass because of their actions.

Just like how Noctis died in Final Fantasy 15 but still managed to achieved his goals right? 

I'm with a lot of people in finding the current trajectory of the game very questionable gameplay-wise and especially on the financial side. I'm lucky enough to have a stable job with enough disposable income on the side to be able to buy higher end cards now and then, but it's also perfectly understandable to me that some are frustrated and unwilling to spend on newer products or ridiculously priced old cards.

That said, even if the game actually dies and production stops, I know I'll likely still not sell my cards anyway. The game is also so established that communities will likely never go away entirely even if they become smaller and more fragmented.

1 hour ago, Empire said:

I'm with a lot of people in finding the current trajectory of the game very questionable gameplay-wise and especially on the financial side. I'm lucky enough to have a stable job with enough disposable income on the side to be able to buy higher end cards now and then, but it's also perfectly understandable to me that some are frustrated and unwilling to spend on newer products or ridiculously priced old cards.

That said, even if the game actually dies and production stops, I know I'll likely still not sell my cards anyway. The game is also so established that communities will likely never go away entirely even if they become smaller and more fragmented.

Most online forums is never going to disappear as long as there are content there for people to always engage on discussing different kinds of video games and their gameplay.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:07 PM, Heatman said:

Most online forums is never going to disappear as long as there are content there for people to always engage on discussing different kinds of video games and their gameplay.

It won't but social media as made it clear that is hard and at times have made fourms die