Register Now
Empire

Five Games On Your Wishlist - Only afford one!

If you only had one game to pick out of a least of new releases games as you only can afford one. What would you do?

Right now on my list for example Farming Simulator 2022 and also Battlefield 2042. Cost are differnt also might able to get a good deal from other ways. Farming is cheaper then battle. 

I know I'm breaking the rules a bit, but I had to narrow it down to a possible 7 games.

Evil Inside
Hades
Darkwood
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Make A Killing
Creaks
Demon's Tier+
Hollow Knight

Of them all I'm somewhat leaning toward Creaks simply for it's animation style, and total creepy atmosphere. It's like something out of the mind of Tim Burton, my favorite director/producer. In my mind, the greatest director that ever lived. Fuck Spielberg, fuck Cameron, Tim Burton is king.

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I thought that you're already playing The Last Of Us? Or I just might have misplaced the read along the way. 

That's the games on my radar, which I want to buy. I simply say, they are on my wish-list to play. And I believe it will come to reality by next month. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's the games on my radar, which I want to buy. I simply say, they are on my wish-list to play. And I believe it will come to reality by next month. 

You can start with buying one at a time and not push yourself over the breaking point with trying to get them all at once. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You can start with buying one at a time and not push yourself over the breaking point with trying to get them all at once. 

What you said is simply what I've budgeted. Because, I can't buy the games at once, they'll really cost me money and I need to make budget in order to get them one after the other. 

Edited by Justin11

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Demon souls is on my wish-list at the moment. Ever since I watched it when I headed over to the game village, I simply fell in love with the game. 

I hope that you are well aware Demon Soul was released before Dark Souls? It's graphics won't be that good compared to the latter.