Register Now
Empire

Five Games On Your Wishlist - Only afford one!

2 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I don't know, from your list let's see elden ring and god of war aren't really games i would pay full price for but in the future i'll get elden ring once i see it on sale. GT 7 and horzion forbidden west i'm 100% sure i'm going to get but i'm torn wheter i should hold off until i get a ps5 or not. GTA 6 isen't going released anytime soon so that's not really an answer either. 

If i had a ps5 i'd get GT 7 and horizon no doubt about it. GT7 would be my top pick

It's only a matter of time before the release of Gran Turismo 7 would be with us. It's one game that I have looked forward to the same way I looked forward to Horizon Forbidden West. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Majority of the games on my wish-list running on my mind is mostly, PS4 games, and the recent released ones are options for me especially Elden ring, Horizon Forbidden West, Sifu' etc. 

My friend have already played up Horizon Forbidden West because he pre ordered the game as he couldn't wait to play it first. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

My friend have already played up Horizon Forbidden West because he pre ordered the game as he couldn't wait to play it first. 

I have already purchased Horizon Forbidden West and it's been a great experience so far. I have the money for Elden Ring but I'm waiting for more update on it. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's great to hear that your friend have already started with the game. For me, I really don't know when I am going to start since my PC will be acquired in the next 2-3 months. So, what's the current level your friend is with the game? 

On 3/2/2022 at 6:30 PM, Heatman said:

I have no love for 2k games. It's just like how I feel towards Marvel's video games, they don't really interests me that much!! 

Yeah I'm kinda in the same boat there. I had issues with NBA 2K recently that resulted in my save file becoming corrupt. I thought they had cloud saves, but they do not lol. But that was through the Epic launcher. I just pre-ordered 2k22 the other day on steam, so I hope their cloud saves at least work if any file corruption occurs. 

When you talk about video games, I want to get going ney with, then I'll put Monster Energy Super-cross racing game at top list. After that, then I'll place Elden ring, Horizon Forbidden West as 2nd 3rd choice respectively. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Honestly am not sure but I'm hoping it won't take long. Really trying to save much so I can get the ps5 soon.

The major challenge that you are going to be facing is not even seeing the Playstation 5 console to purchase even if you have the cash down. 

I managed to put in a (pre)order for a ps5 yesterday, i just asked the clerck if i could reserve one, she said sure -> the only downside i'll have to wait until atleast late october. 

It woulden't hurt to start asking around your local shops if you can order one, you may have more chance to get lucky that way instead of relying on online stores.

5 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I managed to put in a (pre)order for a ps5 yesterday, i just asked the clerck if i could reserve one, she said sure -> the only downside i'll have to wait until atleast late october. 

It woulden't hurt to start asking around your local shops if you can order one, you may have more chance to get lucky that way instead of relying on online stores.

Their is no problem, provided it comes with discount and you get it as at the time it becomes available.