Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who are your favorite reviewers?

On 12/12/2021 at 10:40 AM, Boblee said:

That's something which is very consistent with hard work. There is no way it's not going to pay off when you give it your all. 

Seriously, it's never an easy task to get one's YouTube channel up and running with over 10k subscribers. That's a lot of hard work. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's never an easy task to get one's YouTube channel up and running with over 10k subscribers. That's a lot of hard work. 

Exactly, it's why most people who are into YouTube channel running are finding it very difficult to have their channel monetized. 

On 12/11/2021 at 9:49 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, he's very good at that and it's why he's channel have grown so much over the years. 

That's tremendous, it's always nice that you have an excellent quality when it comes to winning over viewers mind to keep turning up for your video contents. That's what's happening around the reviewer which keeps him motivated to keep bringing quality reviews. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous, it's always nice that you have an excellent quality when it comes to winning over viewers mind to keep turning up for your video contents. That's what's happening around the reviewer which keeps him motivated to keep bringing quality reviews. 

I can't wait to get WatchMojo's reviews on Elden Ring if I didn't get to pre order it which is something I hardly do. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can't wait to get WatchMojo's reviews on Elden Ring if I didn't get to pre order it which is something I hardly do. 

One thing that I understand and know to be certain is that the makers of Dark Souls FromSoftware Inc would never make a useless game. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

One thing that I understand and know to be certain is that the makers of Dark Souls FromSoftware Inc would never make a useless game. 

According to WatchMojo, here are the 10 best video games developed by FromSoftware Inc. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

According to WatchMojo, here are the 10 best video games developed by FromSoftware Inc. 

Bloodborne and Dark Souls are their best signatures games that shows everything with how good they are with their games masterpiece. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Angry Centaur Gaming, Angry Joe and Gameranx are all great video games reviews YouTube channel that are quite honorable. 

I'm very familiar with Gameranx and Angry Joe video games review channel but nothing on Angry Centaur Gaming. 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:22 PM, Boblee said:

You don't need to pre-order when WatchMojo is simply at your services all the time. You can definitely run to them anytime you need them. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm very familiar with Gameranx and Angry Joe video games review channel but nothing on Angry Centaur Gaming. 

Angry Centaur Gaming is also a far more decent and honorable review channel too just like Angry Joe. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You don't need to pre-order when WatchMojo is simply at your services all the time. You can definitely run to them anytime you need them. 

Let's see how that goes, I might make a decision on the pre order soon. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Angry Centaur Gaming is also a far more decent and honorable review channel too just like Angry Joe. 

Let's see how that goes, I might make a decision on the pre order soon. 

There will definitely be a good connection or link up between Angry Centaur Gaming and Angry Joe because it shows in their names. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really don't know why the two YouTubers bear that name 'Angry via their channel. I know is two different channels who might not even know each other but bearing almost same name

There is no way one could claim the ownership and usage of a word as long as the full name isn't exactly the same thing. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really don't know why the two YouTubers bear that name 'Angry via their channel. I know is two different channels who might not even know each other but bearing almost same name

Two people can actually answer the same name with a slight difference to differentiate them from each other.