Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Thai is true because even when the fake reviews can get some gamers to download their games, the gameplay is what is going to keep anyone that really like the game.

That's why it's very important to make sure that you are making use of it right channel when it comes to getting your video games reviews. 

7 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Thai is true because even when the fake reviews can get some gamers to download their games, the gameplay is what is going to keep anyone that really like the game.

Yeah, some devs pay for fake reviews just to entice gamers. At the end, what you played isn't what you saw in the review. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, sometimes I think that they even take pride in allowing the bugs in the games which is why we always have them in the game. 

I am just confused why they'll allow such in their video games. Bugs are condemning to video game progress, I never enjoyed having them there. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am just confused why they'll allow such in their video games. Bugs are condemning to video game progress, I never enjoyed having them there. 

They might not be doing it knowingly but not fixing it up once they get to find out is an act done knowingly in my opinion. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, some devs pay for fake reviews just to entice gamers. At the end, what you played isn't what you saw in the review. 

This is the reason I find it difficult to preorder games! I will rather wait to see honest reviews from forums such as VGR before making any purchase. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's why it's very important to make sure that you are making use of it right channel when it comes to getting your video games reviews. 

The right channels that gets the reviews 100% correct? Aside from VGR and RG, I haven't  seen any yet too. I will appreciate your recommendation. 

16 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

The right channels that gets the reviews 100% correct? Aside from VGR and RG, I haven't  seen any yet too. I will appreciate your recommendation. 

You can check out WatchMojo, IGN, Angry Joe and a few of them that I can't name now. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You can check out WatchMojo, IGN, Angry Joe and a few of them that I can't name now. 

The name Angry Joe just cracked me up. Hope it's not about cursing game developers that did poorly with their games? 😂😂

Will check them out too.

Just now, Knight Barida said:

The name Angry Joe just cracked me up. Hope it's not about cursing game developers that did poorly with their games? 😂😂

Will check them out too.

Not at all, you should try it out and see for yourself. 

Let me see if I can get you his channel link. 

It means IGN is an alternative option to WatchMojo to you when you're looking up to game reviews. For me, I don't look up to any gaming YouTube channel for inspiration, I choose anyone that satisfy my needs at the time I need it.  

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It means IGN is an alternative option to WatchMojo to you when you're looking up to game reviews. For me, I don't look up to any gaming YouTube channel for inspiration, I choose anyone that satisfy my needs at the time I need it.  

Well, some gamers would have other liking to their preferred line up when it comes to their best video games review channels. 

Their are wide list of gaming YouTubers around, the only problem I have is that, I don't choose favourites to watch regularly anytime they drop an update around video games. I choose them randomly based on search results.