Register Now
PGen98

Saints Row Reboot Delayed to August 2022

16 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

How come Saints Row started off as Xbox exclusive and then SR2 became available to all platforms? I wish I could start the series from the beginning and that's probably why the reboot is coming for SR1. So I'm excited about it being this year. I'm glad it never stayed an exclusive. This is a reminder why the new trend in monopolization buying up developers will hurt gamers. We all will be segmented and only know games available for your console subscription. 

As I said in another thread, a few companies owning all the game studios is bad for the industry because they'll be less competition and innovation in the gaming space.

On 11/29/2021 at 5:14 PM, Techno said:

Glad they actually want the game to be ready for release, but I'm not a big saints row fan so I'm probably gonna skip this game.

They don't gain any good by rushing their games and having half cooked. It's far more better this way, just like God of War Ragnarok was postponed to get it better this year. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

They don't gain any good by rushing their games and having half cooked. It's far more better this way, just like God of War Ragnarok was postponed to get it better this year. 

Exactly, I can count 10+ games that basically died because they weren't delayed.

55 minutes ago, Techno said:

Exactly, I can count 10+ games that basically died because they weren't delayed.

Seriously, that's the point they all need to come to understand. In as much as we all want the game released, we can equally wait for it to be done well. 

3 hours ago, Techno said:

Most games that were delayed all came out better except for Cyberpunk 2077 which was still good to a reasonable extent. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most games that were delayed all came out better except for Cyberpunk 2077 which was still good to a reasonable extent. 

Yeah, you're very correct. At least I can count like 3 of my friends who later still played Cyberpunk 2077 after all the saga and they say it's still good. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you're very correct. At least I can count like 3 of my friends who later still played Cyberpunk 2077 after all the saga and they say it's still good. 

There is nothing good for me in Cyberpunk 2077 after what happened to it and when it's released out all over again. 

Decided to bring this topic back since the new Saints Row is coming out soon, August 23rd to be exact. To me it looks like a day one buy, but I don't know if I'm going to get it day one myself. I want to, but money is tight and i need to save as much as I can at the moment. 

Anyway, I'm really excited for this game. Are you? 

Here's a new overview trailer for the gameplay: 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Decided to bring this topic back since the new Saints Row is coming out soon, August 23rd to be exact. To me it looks like a day one buy, but I don't know if I'm going to get it day one myself. I want to, but money is tight and i need to save as much as I can at the moment. 

Anyway, I'm really excited for this game. Are you? 

Here's a new overview trailer for the gameplay: 

I have already made plans on getting the game. It's not that far away from now and I should be getting my work pay around 18th or 19th, so having the money for it isn't going to be an issue. At first, I wasn't sure I'd get the game but now, I'm very much convinced. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I have already made plans on getting the game. It's not that far away from now and I should be getting my work pay around 18th or 19th, so having the money for it isn't going to be an issue. At first, I wasn't sure I'd get the game but now, I'm very much convinced. 

Yeah it'll probably be a while before I get my hands on the game, but it's a definite buy for me eventually. I could see it eventually dropping on gamepass, if so, I'll probably just get gamepass for the time being and play it that way. Saves me money and I can wait a little longer anyway. 

Plus, I kinda want to wait and see what people think before I pick it up. Read some reviews and then maybe watch some streams of it to get more of an idea of whether I'd like it or not. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah it'll probably be a while before I get my hands on the game, but it's a definite buy for me eventually. I could see it eventually dropping on gamepass, if so, I'll probably just get gamepass for the time being and play it that way. Saves me money and I can wait a little longer anyway. 

Plus, I kinda want to wait and see what people think before I pick it up. Read some reviews and then maybe watch some streams of it to get more of an idea of whether I'd like it or not. 

If it drops in on gamepass, that makes it a lot more better and even less of a thing to worry about. On getting it, even though I'm going to be cash ready to get it when it comes out, I'm going to make sure to hear a few gamers playing opinion on it before I make my move. But my instincts tells me that it's going to be hit. 

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

Is saint row already out?

I haven't heard anything about this game  since the last input on this thread

If it is out has anyone purchased it and what would be your thoughts about the game based on your experience?

It's not yet released but it's in line to be released on 23rd August, 2022. So, it's not far away from now. In the next 7 days, it's supposed to be officially released on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC. 

https://www.techradar.com/news/saints-row-reboot-what-can-we-expect-to-see-from-volitions-next-game

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's not yet released but it's in line to be released on 23rd August, 2022. So, it's not far away from now. In the next 7 days, it's supposed to be officially released on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC. 

https://www.techradar.com/news/saints-row-reboot-what-can-we-expect-to-see-from-volitions-next-game

That's good.

this would be a worthy addition to my list of games I am buying before September.

I would pin this one and wait till it's release and it is also selling for a good price as well.