Register Now
Kane99

Are video games becoming too casual/easy?

On 1/6/2022 at 11:33 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no problem you can have the game anytime you wishes, it simply depends on you to carry on. 

Exactly, the games are there to be purchased, so once you have the cash to get the games, you can get them and play at will. 

31 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, the games are there to be purchased, so once you have the cash to get the games, you can get them and play at will. 

Seriously, that's been the way with me over 30 years that I have been actively playing games. My money is what determines what I play and not play. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never knew you've been over 30 years today, that's impressive. You've been one of the long time gamer in this community, that's why your experience is gigantic around video games.  

Yes of course, I started out playing games when I was very young, although I had to hide from my parents but I did played well enough. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes of course, I started out playing games when I was very young, although I had to hide from my parents but I did played well enough. 

That's to show how loving you've been around video game, I am tapping from your experience. Even when you parents tries to hinder you from your passion, but you spirit never rested from chasing down what's given you more comfort. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

For someone who's born in the early 80's and started out playing games very early, he or she have played games over 30 years. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

For someone who's born in the early 80's and started out playing games very early, he or she have played games over 30 years. 

Exactly, some gamers started playing video games at the age of 2 or even less and it's what's applicable to my situation. 

Hmm, I wonder how such kind tender baby will handle the controller to play and enjoy what he or she is playing. It is possible to start at that age or even 1, but the baby wouldn't recapture what he or she did back then unless maturity comes in. 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:19 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly, some gamers started playing video games at the age of 2 or even less and it's what's applicable to my situation. 

Personally, I started out playing games at the age of 3. Being born in 1983, you can calculate my age as a gamer till now and see it's pretty long. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I started out playing games at the age of 3. Being born in 1983, you can calculate my age as a gamer till now and see it's pretty long. 

That's 36 years of being into the art of playing video games. That's pretty long, although there are some older as well. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's been a while for Boblee, it's tremendous indeed for me to come here and meet passionate gamers. I am passionate to keep it going with video games even more than 50 years provided that I live. 

There was a 70+ or 75+ year old gamer that joined the forum one time few months ago seeking information about his system. I was really shocked then. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

There was a 70+ or 75+ year old gamer that joined the forum one time few months ago seeking information about his system. I was really shocked then. 

Seriously, that's a very long time to still keep playing video games at the age of 75 years old. I'm not sure if I can do that.. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's a very long time to still keep playing video games at the age of 75 years old. I'm not sure if I can do that.. 

Wish I could get to play up to that level of age. It's something that's worth celebrating because not all gamers get to that level.