Register Now
Kane99

Are video games becoming too casual/easy?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Competition in the use of microtransactions really? Instead of being competitive in some good that would benefit gamers from playing, they would be doing trash. 

Seriously, like there isn't any other thing that they can really compete in getting on top who's the best than the use of microtransactions to suck gamers dry. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, those gaming industry knows how frustrating that gets when you are made to wait or pay and they still keep forcing it on their games. 

Their is nothing more baffling to me than making unnecessary and unplanned purchases via video games I purchased fully, just to come and start making upgrades all the time. 

On 12/17/2021 at 11:00 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, like there isn't any other thing that they can really compete in getting on top who's the best than the use of microtransactions to suck gamers dry. 

Other than copy their trash polices, they somewhat don't have anything new to add to their games because almost all of them have lost their originality. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Other than copy their trash polices, they somewhat don't have anything new to add to their games because almost all of them have lost their originality. 

There is nothing good they can learn from one another. They can't copy what was done in Ghost of Tsushima Legends with no micro-transactions. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is nothing good they can learn from one another. They can't copy what was done in Ghost of Tsushima Legends with no micro-transactions. 

The use of microtransactions is like another life for these guys, they even make more money from micro-transactions than the real game's sales. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have not downloaded the Ghost of Tsushima Legends for me to know if they really kept their word on no use of microtransactions in the game. 

Edited by Boblee

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have not downloaded the Ghost of Tsushima Legends for me to know if they really kept their word on no use of microtransactions in the game. 

When would you be by able to download the game? Since it's all free of charge, you don't have anything to worry about. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

When would you be by able to download the game? Since it's all free of charge, you don't have anything to worry about. 

Yeah, that's the good part of the game once you already have the original copy of Ghost of Tsushima, you can get the Legends for free. 

On 12/13/2021 at 6:53 PM, Heatman said:

I think that they (the developers) hands are tied to what they are to produce and have released by the company. 

We've all seen the reasons why the devs aren't you be blamed here, rather we should put the blame to those sitting in the upper Chambers and given instructions to them. 

14 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

We've all seen the reasons why the devs aren't you be blamed here, rather we should put the blame to those sitting in the upper Chambers and given instructions to them. 

Exactly, there is absolutely nothing that they can be able to do as long as they aren't given the go ahead order to develop something classic. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, there is absolutely nothing that they can be able to do as long as they aren't given the go ahead order to develop something classic. 

That's why below par video games are simply the trending at the moment. Quality is far behind, I wonder when it gonna be restored back to gaming. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's actually why you see indie developers who's been supported make incredible games that makes you wonder why other games can't do same?