Register Now
Kane99

Are video games becoming too casual/easy?

When it comes to single player, it probably is a bit "easier" nowadays, yes.

But when it comes to online, what really makes the games competitive/hard is the "competitive scene". So it really depends on the mental you're in when playing the game.

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Kudos to indie games company/devs to embrace quality over quantity kind of games. What brings about good name and more success is taking the satisfaction of your customers as major priority. 

This is what video games company should be doing in order to find a way to satisfy their customers who put in their money to support their project.

Edited by Boblee

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Kudos to indie games company/devs to embrace quality over quantity kind of games. What brings about good name and more success is taking the satisfaction of your customers as major priority. 

These guys really know what it means to make games that are worth it to gamers unlike how careless EA and Ubisoft have been for years now. 

23 hours ago, o-o said:

When it comes to single player, it probably is a bit "easier" nowadays, yes.

But when it comes to online, what really makes the games competitive/hard is the "competitive scene". So it really depends on the mental you're in when playing the game.

Yeah, that's usually the way it with single player mode, you can go at it which ever way you want but as for the online mode, be ready for the real battle. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is what video games company should be doing in order to find a way to satisfy their customers who put in their money to support their project.

Sure, they should simply imitate good things for once. At least 'Indie game company should be imitated if they aren't finding any inspiration to do that. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

These guys really know what it means to make games that are worth it to gamers unlike how careless EA and Ubisoft have been for years now. 

Ubisoft we're in for better game, recently their video games have not really cut the attention. Have you played their Assassins Creed Valhalla edition? EA are the king's of bug games, and they aren't thinking about rectifying the issue anytime soon. Maybe they'll do something when they start seeing mass exodus. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, they should simply imitate good things for once. At least 'Indie game company should be imitated if they aren't finding any inspiration to do that. 

Ubisoft we're in for better game, recently their video games have not really cut the attention. Have you played their Assassins Creed Valhalla edition? EA are the king's of bug games, and they aren't thinking about rectifying the issue anytime soon. Maybe they'll do something when they start seeing mass exodus. 

Ubisoft have be shit just like EA for a very long time now. There is no way you would expect me to defend both of these companies. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Ubisoft have be shit just like EA for a very long time now. There is no way you would expect me to defend both of these companies. 

lmao 😄. You shouldn't defend any video game company that isn't doing fantastic video games. Because, we are in for the beauty of the games and not shit kind of games. 

On 12/17/2021 at 1:43 PM, Boblee said:

Competition in the use of microtransactions really? Instead of being competitive in some good that would benefit gamers from playing, they would be doing trash. 

But that is the only way they can generate more cash. I am not a supporter of microtransactions, but if you look at the gaming industry, you would understand that there is more competition to have the market share. That's the only reason why they are using such silly tactics.

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

lmao 😄. You shouldn't defend any video game company that isn't doing fantastic video games. Because, we are in for the beauty of the games and not shit kind of games. 

You should try telling that to their fanboys and risk having your head bitten off. These guys acts as if they are possessed or something. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

You should try telling that to their fanboys and risk having your head bitten off. These guys acts as if they are possessed or something. 

lmao 😄, I understand what you've said here. I wouldn't go tell them in the face, I will do the online stuff, and avoid seeing my ear choke off. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

lmao 😄, I understand what you've said here. I wouldn't go tell them in the face, I will do the online stuff, and avoid seeing my ear choke off. 

Yeah, I do get that a lot when I was playing Fortnite and it's even part of the reason why I dropped the game over a long time now. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

As far as I'm concerned, there is no way you would expect not to get the worst side of them when you get into arguments against their favorite companies. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, there is no way you would expect not to get the worst side of them when you get into arguments against their favorite companies. 

You're right too, already I've seen it all. I wouldn't risk myself trying to go tell them in the face, that's why I'll stick to using online presence to voice out peacefully and let them know what they are doing isn't right. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're right too, already I've seen it all. I wouldn't risk myself trying to go tell them in the face, that's why I'll stick to using online presence to voice out peacefully and let them know what they are doing isn't right. 

Seriously, I don't understand how they get to defend these companies like their lives depends on it. When they are not even recognized by the so called companies.