Register Now
Kane99

Are video games becoming too casual/easy?

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wish I could get to play up to that level of age. It's something that's worth celebrating because not all gamers get to that level. 

Some gamers don't play to the extent they really wanted to simply because of the kind of commitment that they have, not to talk about getting old! 

On 1/8/2022 at 11:11 PM, Boblee said:

Exactly, the games are there to be purchased, so once you have the cash to get the games, you can get them and play at will. 

That's it buddy, we don't need to worry about much since everything we need literally around video games is online to order either for physical or digital version. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:30 PM, Heatman said:

There was a 70+ or 75+ year old gamer that joined the forum one time few months ago seeking information about his system. I was really shocked then. 

You never see anything bro, those old schools wants to satisfy their urge too just as you've found favour playing video games. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's it buddy, we don't need to worry about much since everything we need literally around video games is online to order either for physical or digital version. 

Yeah, the digital games have been imprinted in the gaming industry for years now and it's actually made things a bit more easier. 

On 1/14/2022 at 3:18 AM, Justin11 said:

You never see anything bro, those old schools wants to satisfy their urge too just as you've found favour playing video games. 

It's a good thing seriously though because it shows new generation gamers what commitment is when it comes to being a gamer. 

On 1/14/2022 at 3:18 AM, Justin11 said:

It's not just the old fashioned gamers that feels the same way when it comes to being involved with games that reward and satisfy them. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:57 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, the digital games have been imprinted in the gaming industry for years now and it's actually made things a bit more easier. 

Sure, digital version of the games is the best. Because you don't face the hassle to move an inch to pick your game in the offline local store especially now that covid19 is around. 

14 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, digital version of the games is the best. Because you don't face the hassle to move an inch to pick your game in the offline local store especially now that covid19 is around. 

Yeah true, having an option to get digital is important. Every game that releases these days comes out digitally anyway. Sadly, I think it's going to result in physical games coming out less and less. Hell, even Switch games are coming out where there's just a code in the case and no cart. Not a fan of that. Just having a case with a code that you literally can't do nothing with. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not just the old fashioned gamers that feels the same way when it comes to being involved with games that reward and satisfy them. 

Yeah, every gamer be it old or young simply love playing games provided that the spirit of gaming is there. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Seriously, I can't really remember the very last time I played any video games that's on physical copies. Why would I do that? 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah true, having an option to get digital is important. Every game that releases these days comes out digitally anyway. Sadly, I think it's going to result in physical games coming out less and less. Hell, even Switch games are coming out where there's just a code in the case and no cart. Not a fan of that. Just having a case with a code that you literally can't do nothing with. 

Are gamers still playing games on CDs till date with the level of technology and advancement gaming have seen over the past couple of years? 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are gamers still playing games on CDs till date with the level of technology and advancement gaming have seen over the past couple of years? 

Of course yes, there are definitely some gamers who are still old school enough to still be playing and looking at getting games on CDs. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, there are definitely some gamers who are still old school enough to still be playing and looking at getting games on CDs. 

There love and connection to the old nature of games and it's techs must to too overwhelming for them leave it too easily. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I wonder when they want to retire from playing with the CDs? Lol. I don't see the old schools retiring from such any time. 

Sadly CDs are going to degrade over time, it's called disc rot. What happens is the metal or plastic in the disc stars to degrade, and eventually the data on the disc becomes unreadable. CDs sadly aren't meant to last a long time, same with DVDs, blu-rays and other disc based media. At least ones like the CD.