Register Now
Kane99

Are video games becoming too casual/easy?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Started out playing Outer Wilds a strange sci-fi mystery game. It's quite easy but all round fun. 

That's cool, you found a new game which isn't hard for you to play. I never heard about 'outer wilds before, it's nice for me to know it from you. 

On 1/2/2022 at 12:06 PM, Boblee said:

Started out playing Outer Wilds a strange sci-fi mystery game. It's quite easy but all round fun. 

If it's sci-fi related, I'm definitely interested in getting that kind of video game. I'd be able to learn new things from such games. 

On 1/2/2022 at 6:42 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool, you found a new game which isn't hard for you to play. I never heard about 'outer wilds before, it's nice for me to know it from you. 

You can actually get to know more about the game by watching some reviews of the game on either of your favorite channels on YouTube. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

You can actually get to know more about the game by watching some reviews of the game on either of your favorite channels on YouTube. 

I have no favourite channel on YouTube, I simply do random search, anyone that comes for me with nice review I press thumps up for, and move on. I'll go search for the video on YouTube. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have no favourite channel on YouTube, I simply do random search, anyone that comes for me with nice review I press thumps up for, and move on. I'll go search for the video on YouTube. 

As far as I'm concerned, it's definitely going to between WatchMojo and AngryJoe for me when it comes choosing. With WatchMojo having over 24 million subscribers. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, it's definitely going to between WatchMojo and AngryJoe for me when it comes choosing. With WatchMojo having over 24 million subscribers. 

I saw the number of subscribers, I was simply thrilled about the numbers. Is simply whopping, which shows WatchMojo have been tremendous ever since the channel got underway. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I saw the number of subscribers, I was simply thrilled about the numbers. Is simply whopping, which shows WatchMojo have been tremendous ever since the channel got underway. 

For the fact that that have been in business for years now, shows with the number of subscribers that they have as proof of how good they are with their job. 

On 1/2/2022 at 6:42 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I still checked out the one time again and I have decided to get the game but not going to start out playing it immediately for now. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I still checked out the one time again and I have decided to get the game but not going to start out playing it immediately for now. 

Are you preserving the game at the moment? Are you doing that? I would start immediately if I am the one that owns it unless I don't love the game first time. 

31 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Are you preserving the game at the moment? Are you doing that? I would start immediately if I am the one that owns it unless I don't love the game first time. 

It might be a timing thing that's causing one to pend playing a particular game when it's already purchased. 

It has happened to me, I bought a game I didn't get to play it when I bought it first time. I simply kept it aside for some time get along with it after some time passed. It is simply a timing one, everyone knows the best time to play. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't call it persevering the game because I would definitely get into playing the game when I have the time to do so. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't call it persevering the game because I would definitely get into playing the game when I have the time to do so. 

Once you get the time to play the game, you play the game. It doesn't matter if it takes one or two years to play it.