Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

When I was a child I play video games out of control, and my parents dealt with me back then. Without their control, I wouldn't have made progress up to this period, I could've been a very addicted gamer, who isn't thinking about other important stuffs in life. It's good to play games when you have leisure time, and not making it too congested with other activities. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I was a child I play video games out of control, and my parents dealt with me back then. Without their control, I wouldn't have made progress up to this period, I could've been a very addicted gamer, who isn't thinking about other important stuffs in life. It's good to play games when you have leisure time, and not making it too congested with other activities. 

When you're playing the games out of control, how do you setup the strategy that you play the game with at that point in time...?

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct, they can simply play fir long periods of time without being too calculative if their time to do other sort of things.  

Most kids have no responsibilities that's making them think on let me cut down on my gaming habits, so they are definitely going to play more. 

18 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Correct man, they simply play all day if you offer them the chance. When I was very little, I was like that especially during holidays. My parents breached such madness of playing video games almost all day. 

It's what comes with being open to some fun having. Your parents didn't agree to that but you do, so it's a win win for your kids. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's what comes with being open to some fun having. Your parents didn't agree to that but you do, so it's a win win for your kids. 

That's it, my kids wouldn't struggle like I did when I was little, because my parents never gave me chance to enjoy video games as I wanted. I am simply hoping to get reasonable amount of money in the future to make my children to be happy. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's it, my kids wouldn't struggle like I did when I was little, because my parents never gave me chance to enjoy video games as I wanted. I am simply hoping to get reasonable amount of money in the future to make my children to be happy. 

Yeah, and funny enough there are so many educational video games out there. So, it's part of their learning too. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Once you work hard and smart enough, you will get the money. There is a structure to make money from and knowing how to enjoy the money especially for your kids is another thing. 

On 2/6/2022 at 2:00 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Game addiction is a real thing. I know some kids who need to take long breaks from gaming. My nephew is probably one of them. Every time he comes over to my house, he steals my PC and plays for hours. I've been cutting him off after an hour or two. 

8 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Game addiction is a real thing. I know some kids who need to take long breaks from gaming. My nephew is probably one of them. Every time he comes over to my house, he steals my PC and plays for hours. I've been cutting him off after an hour or two. 

You simply have to, if not, your little nephew will over play the game, and it becomes an obsession for him and very hard to disconnect. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's good that you're working on getting him to cut his addiction to playing games before it gets out of hands and it would be a very serious problem. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You simply have to, if not, your little nephew will over play the game, and it becomes an obsession for him and very hard to disconnect. 

When they get obsessed with these games, it's never good for their educational interests because it's going to mess up their logical thinking. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

When they get obsessed with these games, it's never good for their educational interests because it's going to mess up their logical thinking. 

That is very true, and no parents gonna allow their children's educational career to be on the diminishing end due to gaming.