Register Now
StaceyPowers

What existing video game series do you think will still be around in 50 years?

29 minutes ago, egghead said:

I think 7 out of 10 is a good rating. I will see if I can find the game. By the way, there are too wonderful games and so little time to play. 

Yeah, even a 6/10 rating is considered a good rating as well. It's when the rating is 5 below, then it's not that good. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

5/10 is an average game, it is hard this days for some games to cross such kind of rating from me. Unless, the gameplay, graphics, story mode are all superb.

Yeah exactly, that's for sure with video games that's rated 5/10 or below 5/10, it's poor to standard in my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, that's for sure with video games that's rated 5/10 or below 5/10, it's poor to standard in my opinion. 

When it is rated below 5/10, it's a poor standard type of video game, which isn't going to attract much of the gamers when it is heavily rated that way. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

When it is rated below 5/10, it's a poor standard type of video game, which isn't going to attract much of the gamers when it is heavily rated that way. 

It's just like Elden Ring having a 5 star rating, it's going to be the end of it because it's not going to offer something good. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's just like Elden Ring having a 5 star rating, it's going to be the end of it because it's not going to offer something good. 

Yeah, Elden ring already got higher rating than just 5/10. With the little experience I got with Elden Ring, I'll score it 8.5/10 high. 

Yeah, Elden ring already got higher rating than just 5/10. With the little experience I got with Elden Ring, I'll score it 8.5/10 high. 

I was just trying make a reference on how good a rating can impact on any game that's got it low, average or higher. 

56 minutes ago, egghead said:

Sometimes even a highly rated game might not give you a good experience. Game ratings are purely a personal experience.

There is a point in what you have just mentioned but it's far better to play a game that highly rated and let it fail then play a low rated game and see it fail as expected. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I was just trying make a reference on how good a rating can impact on any game that's got it low, average or higher. 

Game rating gives us the clear view or insight to believe that such game is worth the pennies spent to get it. Even in review sites, some video game reviewers do give games their specific review rating. 

Game rating gives us the clear view or insight to believe that such game is worth the pennies spent to get it. Even in review sites, some video game reviewers do give games their specific review rating. 

It's just like how good Pac-Man have been rated for years now and still counting, it's the reason why gamers still look at it. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's just like how good Pac-Man have been rated for years now and still counting, it's the reason why gamers still look at it. 

I don't think the game will be fading off anytime soon, the game will always remain top notch for years to come and next generation will continue from there. 

I don't think the game will be fading off anytime soon, the game will always remain top notch for years to come and next generation will continue from there. 

When they had already released one of the latest game Pac-Man. It sold very well and they are going to capitalize on it to make more money.