Register Now
StaceyPowers

What existing video game series do you think will still be around in 50 years?

8 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never got to play that football game, so, I wouldn't back your claims better. But I believe, you wouldn't pour out your disappointment of the game impressed you. 

I never asked you to back my claim or anything. And it's not even a claim but my observations from playing the game for more than 4 years now. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's most likely why they have never released another one since 2011 till now which has been a very long time. 

That's 11 years apart from the last release of the game. It's definitely being abandoned by the developers. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's 11 years apart from the last release of the game. It's definitely being abandoned by the developers. 

I need the last time the company was in any active chatters online to know even if they are still alive and in business. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I need the last time the company was in any active chatters online to know even if they are still alive and in business. 

You can always try checking out their Twitter page, it's the best place to start from and push through. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I was definitely going to do that because I believe that most of these companies are more active on their Twitter page more. 

Yeah, just like how Rockstar updated the world through their official Twitter account of the plan underway for the development of GTA 6. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

According to the information gotten to me from @killamch89, I think, the progress is simply underway but gonna take time for the GTA 6 game to be launched. 

Between two to three years would be enough for Rockstar to round up everything about the game and release it eventually. 

On 2/10/2022 at 6:30 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, just like how Rockstar updated the world through their official Twitter account of the plan underway for the development of GTA 6. 

Seriously, that announcement took a lot pressure off gamers with their speculation on whether it's been worked on or not. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

The news is not new anymore, it's been announced even last year. Speculation alleged that, Rockstar will spend around six years to launch GTA 6. 

No, No, No, Rockstar never announced anything about the release or development of GTA 6 last year. 

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

No, No, No, Rockstar never announced anything about the release or development of GTA 6 last year. 

There was a time in this forum, we agitated something like that, it was mentioned, when I searched the topic/comment I'll make it known to you. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Between two to three years would be enough for Rockstar to round up everything about the game and release it eventually. 

It ought to be enough in my own point of view, I really don't know what's going on in the minds of Rockstar.