Register Now
StaceyPowers

What existing video game series do you think will still be around in 50 years?

On 3/18/2022 at 7:42 PM, Justin11 said:

Are you more specific around PES? Because only in PES you can get Master League, you can't find it with FIFA. At FIFA I think it's career mode there. It's been a while I played FIFA career, since it isn't all that appealing for me. 

Yes am talking about PES. In PES you can play master league and other tournaments too. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, at current the 15th version of the game and if you add the remakes, it's more than 15. They will definitely get it to 50 years in running. 

That's in less than 15 more years and the game franchise would be 50 years. It's definitely not far from realization. 

On 3/18/2022 at 11:30 AM, Boblee said:

It's what I have figured out by gamers that are into the game. Nordeus doesn't really mean well for their fans by the looks of it. 

But why? I mean, they're supposed to always meet our demands so we can continue enjoying the game. Am mostly surprised by their actions sometimes. If you visit their forum on social media, you will notice the complaints of many managers , some even threatened to leave the game yet they turned deaf ears.

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

But why? I mean, they're supposed to always meet our demands so we can continue enjoying the game. Am mostly surprised by their actions sometimes. If you visit their forum on social media, you will notice the complaints of many managers , some even threatened to leave the game yet they turned deaf ears.

That shows that a lot of gamers are frustrated with what they have been doing for a while now and it's why a lot of them have quitted the game. 

23 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes am talking about PES. In PES you can play master league and other tournaments too. 

It's been ages that I played any PES games. I moved on from it a long time ago when they got huge with microtransactions. 

On 3/20/2022 at 3:56 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That will be pleasant enough to see them running for another 15 years. I am looking up to getting F.F VIII to get started with. 

Square Enix have the capability of making that happen if they really want to. They have been in the business for too long. 

On 3/20/2022 at 11:03 PM, Boblee said:

That shows that a lot of gamers are frustrated with what they have been doing for a while now and it's why a lot of them have quitted the game. 

Frustrated is an understatement! Many managers love the game so much that they quit due to frustration from Nordeus but came back again and again. Some of my friends have wrote them letters via their channel yet no changes. 

On 3/20/2022 at 11:13 PM, Boblee said:

It's been ages that I played any PES games. I moved on from it a long time ago when they got huge with microtransactions. 

PES still remains one of my favourite soccer video game both on console and mobile. I'm still enjoying the game.

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Frustrated is an understatement! Many managers love the game so much that they quit due to frustration from Nordeus but came back again and again. Some of my friends have wrote them letters via their channel yet no changes. 

PES still remains one of my favourite soccer video game both on console and mobile. I'm still enjoying the game.

PES was good then. I can't say much about it now because it's been so long since I have even seen what it looks like on screen. 

On 3/19/2022 at 5:40 PM, egghead said:

Final Fantasy has successfully hooked gamer for 35 years, the game series can easily hook the gamer for another 50 years. The game becomes fresh with every new installments.

Yeah, that's very correct from my assessment of how their Final Fantasy games have been appreciated for years. They can do it for more 15 years with ease. 

On 3/20/2022 at 11:13 PM, Boblee said:

It was a really good game back then. I'm sure that some gamers are still hugely into its playing and you can understand why it's so. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Oregon trail strategy  video game have existed over 50 years, which was first developed in 1971 by two computer gurus 'Rawitsch, and Heinemann. 

I haven't played that game even though I have heard about it some years ago. I hope it was that good?