Register Now
StaceyPowers

What existing video game series do you think will still be around in 50 years?

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are the money gaming company and they will definitely do just about anything to keep milking their EA soccer FIFA games. 

Seriously, I even know between EA and Ubisoft, which video game company is more after the money with their policies. 

7 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes bro. Soccer video games remains my favourite game. I changed the timing settings to 10 minutes play instead of 45min. 

That's quite cool bro, it will enable you to fasten up play and also give you time to play others if you really need more at same time. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, there is no doubt that EA would be open to selling their FIFA games for the next 100 years if it's possible for them. 

Why not? As long as real life football competitions will continue, same way FIFA/PES will be renewed every year.

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Why not? As long as real life football competitions will continue, same way FIFA/PES will be renewed every year.

Yeah, with the kind money they are making from the game's yearly releases, they are never going to be passing that up. 

On 3/16/2022 at 3:14 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I highly doubt it if Nordeus can really sustain the game Top Eleven Football Manager to still be playable in the next 50 years. 

Am not sure too but I guess it will depend on their introduction to 3D. I don't even notice many new gamers on top eleven, the active gamers on top eleven are their old timers like me and you.

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's quite cool bro, it will enable you to fasten up play and also give you time to play others if you really need more at same time. 

Exactly bro. I used 10 min timing in all competitions on soccer, both uefa, world cup, master league and even exhibition. Anything longer than that will take more time and it will be exhausting.

12 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Am not sure too but I guess it will depend on their introduction to 3D. I don't even notice many new gamers on top eleven, the active gamers on top eleven are their old timers like me and you.

There somethings that gamers on the game would have been complaining about. If they can fix that, the 3D will go a long way. 

21 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There somethings that gamers on the game would have been complaining about. If they can fix that, the 3D will go a long way. 

Honestly, Nordeus is very stubborn! Gamers/managers have complained over various issues on top eleven but they turn deaf ears. They always have it their way, a good number of gamers have quit the game because of their stubbornness. It's really annoying

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Honestly, Nordeus is very stubborn! Gamers/managers have complained over various issues on top eleven but they turn deaf ears. They always have it their way, a good number of gamers have quit the game because of their stubbornness. It's really annoying

It's what I have figured out by gamers that are into the game. Nordeus doesn't really mean well for their fans by the looks of it. 

8 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Exactly bro. I used 10 min timing in all competitions on soccer, both uefa, world cup, master league and even exhibition. Anything longer than that will take more time and it will be exhausting.

Are you more specific around PES? Because only in PES you can get Master League, you can't find it with FIFA. At FIFA I think it's career mode there. It's been a while I played FIFA career, since it isn't all that appealing for me. 

1 hour ago, egghead said:

It has been 35 years since final fantasy was first released. I think this game will be available in new version even after 50 years.

I think that Square Enix is planning on a new release of Final Fantasy XVI. Who knows what they are going to cook up? 

3 hours ago, egghead said:

It has been 35 years since final fantasy was first released. I think this game will be available in new version even after 50 years.

Yeah, at current the 15th version of the game and if you add the remakes, it's more than 15. They will definitely get it to 50 years in running.