Register Now
Kane99

How many gaming headsets have you gone through?

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Must it be online game that's going to make you play using headphones or headset? 

I do enjoy listening and hearing my game's song all by myself which is a perfect way of playing for me, so I don't bug others. 

Yeah, you can use stereo headsets to listen to the game. On the Xbox One controllers there is a standard headphone jack, so you could put regular headphones in there to listen to the game, or watch a movie without disturbing others. 

54 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, you can use stereo headsets to listen to the game. On the Xbox One controllers there is a standard headphone jack, so you could put regular headphones in there to listen to the game, or watch a movie without disturbing others. 

Seriously, I really hate it when I get the feeling that what I'm playing or watching is making others uncomfortable. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

My sister is very fond of playing her games out loud like we need to hear everything word for word in their conversations. And to make matters worse, she doesn't like using headsets. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

My sister is very fond of playing her games out loud like we need to hear everything word for word in their conversations. And to make matters worse, she doesn't like using headsets. 

Haha, I would definitely be leaving the house for her or her acoustic for my room to keep out her noise. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, I would definitely be leaving the house for her or her acoustic for my room to keep out her noise. 

I'm definitely not leaving the room or house for her. I have my headset that I can use to block here noise and I'm good. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm even thinking about getting a VR headset but the cost of it is really deterring me from getting into that huge expenses. 

What's the actual cost of a VR headset now on Amazon or any cheaper online store? 

At the moment I'mon my third and fourth headsets, due to my damn dog deciding they were chew toys. One was a limited edition Zelda headset. We found it on eBay, and @Rain Dew replaced it since it's her dog that destroyed it. The other headset was destroyed by the same dog, so @Rain Dew replaced it as well. Bulldogs are a major pain in the ass sometimes. She's sweet as candy, but a pain in the ass.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

At the moment I'mon my third and fourth headsets, due to my damn dog deciding they were chew toys. One was a limited edition Zelda headset. We found it on eBay, and @Rain Dew replaced it since it's her dog that destroyed it. The other headset was destroyed by the same dog, so @Rain Dew replaced it as well. Bulldogs are a major pain in the ass sometimes. She's sweet as candy, but a pain in the ass.

I have the perfect meme for this one with your dogs 😂.. Maybe you left them alone when you should 😂.. 

FB_IMG_16452591933338305.jpg.fd0caf2b5a438a479e7736e1bf6bbec5.jpg

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

And don't be surprised he's eaten the couch 🛋 already before even calling 911 😂... 

They are the chewing masters in everyone's home if you have them around. I'm tired of replacing my doormat 😂

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have the perfect meme for this one with your dogs 😂.. Maybe you left them alone when you should 😂.. 

FB_IMG_16452591933338305.jpg.fd0caf2b5a438a479e7736e1bf6bbec5.jpg

Yeah, um..... the little bitch already has gotten to the couch. But instead of chewing it up, she uses her claws to tear it apart.

Edited by The Blackangel