Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

37 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think that when it comes to EA games that came out better in subsequent series, we should add Mass Effect series. 

EA simply tried in it's development, it didn't come with lots of bugs/glitches like other versions of EA have seen in the past. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

EA simply tried in it's development, it didn't come with lots of bugs/glitches like other versions of EA have seen in the past. 

Have you played any of the Mass Effect series? What's your favorite of them all? It's Mass Effect 2 for me. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When it comes to my favorite of the series, it's definitely Mass Effect Legendary Edition. It gave me everything I needed to experience in the game. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

When it comes to my favorite of the series, it's definitely Mass Effect Legendary Edition. It gave me everything I needed to experience in the game. 

I've noticed it just as you've shown your expression previously. Mass effect Legendary edition is one hell of game EA did absolutely well to create. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've noticed it just as you've shown your expression previously. Mass effect Legendary edition is one hell of game EA did absolutely well to create. 

Yeah, it's something that I think to be among the best series of the Mass Effect video game by EA. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

That's great, at least EA got a video which someone like you admire. Which other EA video game impressed you like ME? 

You can add Dragon Age : Inquisition among another good games made by EA. It's got good control too. 

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You can add Dragon Age : Inquisition among another good games made by EA. It's got good control too. 

That's great, in-love dragon age too, I didn't get a chance to play Inquisition. I believe is one good game too from EA. Not that EA isn't good at making games, but recently they aren't putting hard work unlike before. 

That's great, in-love dragon age too, I didn't get a chance to play Inquisition. I believe is one good game too from EA. Not that EA isn't good at making games, but recently they aren't putting hard work unlike before. 

They used to be one of the best video games company in the gaming industry but lately, they have allowed greed take over everything they do. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

They used to be one of the best video games company in the gaming industry but lately, they have allowed greed take over everything they do. 

Yes, greed is one of the reasons why EA isn't getting it right at the moment when it comes to producing top quality video games. 

Yes, greed is one of the reasons why EA isn't getting it right at the moment when it comes to producing top quality video games. 

Well, Microsoft has grown so much more now to rival all other video games companies and it's a very good thing as far as I'm concerned. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Well, Microsoft has grown so much more now to rival all other video games companies and it's a very good thing as far as I'm concerned. 

Yes, Microsoft base on quality that's why they're very popular and also making huge amount from their creativity. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, Microsoft base on quality that's why they're very popular and also making huge amount from their creativity. 

Sony gave them the chance to get that up in the gaming industry and they took it with both hands. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sony gave them the chance to get that up in the gaming industry and they took it with both hands. 

No good business company wouldn't take an opportunity that's afforded them and it's exactly what Microsoft has done in this situation.